chapter 11

Lukes POV

I got into my car slamming the door behind me hard. She said no she is not going with me. Why would she I am a fucked up mess, who would bother with me.

I put the keys into the ignition and stared the car tears were already filling my eyes. I aggressively pressed on the gas which sent me flying in the direction of the school gate.

Once I was out of the schools gates I headed straight toward the sky way bridge. I was going to leave all of this behind me. I am going to leave Ash, my fucked up family, my dreams, my hopes, and Hanna. I will not be returning.

While I was on the road I was so cought up in my thought that I was weaving in and out of the lane I was in making multiple people stop and honk. I did not care this was all going to be over soon.

Ash POV

"Ash where did Luke go?"  Hanna screamed at me. "What the fuck is happening Ash?" Becca screamed at the same time. This was becoming to much for me to handle both of them yelling at me the gulit and knowing what Luke would or could be in the process of doing.

"Ahston!!!!" Becca yelled. I snapped my head back in that direction looking right into Becca beautiful eyes immediately tears filling my eyes. " Cheated on you. " I whispered looking back in front of me. I could not look at her face knowing that I hurt her. "What?" Her voice was cracking. She was on the verge of tears.

"Gosh dammit Becca I cheated on you with my ex girlfriend. I hate myself for doing it. I dont like her and I never will. Becca.... I love you."

I looked back to a crying Becca. I knew I should have not told her.

I turned shakeing my head just to see Hanna with her fist in the air flying at me hitting me directly on the nose. Boold trickels down right when contact was made.

I am really sorry if this sucked but it will get better

~ Hanna