chalter 12

Luke's POV

I parked my car along the sky way bridge, getomg out and walking along the side of the bridge getting wired looks from people.

I stopped walking when I got the middle of the long bridge. I looked down at the water that awaits me.

Just jump now nobody will care. She said no what are you going to do now? Who is going to love you? I thought to my self as I looked down at the waves that are now picking up. I inched closer to the edge of the bridge making more waves come into view.

I peered down at the water for the last time taking it all in. I faced the sky closing my eyes and counting to 10.

"1.......2.......3..."

Ash's POV

I did not have time for this Luke was in trouble and I was the was the only one that knew that.

"LUKE IS IN BIG FUCKING TROUBLE" I shouted after Hanna punched me making her calm down. "We need to find him or....." I could not finish the sentence. Hanna and Becca both calmed down enogh for me to drive. "W-we ar-are talk-king about this-s later" Becca said sobbing to her self.

I speed through the town stopping only at his house to see if her was there. I busted through Luke's front door not bothering to wait for his mom to answer. Running up the satirs his mom yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!?" Complete ignoreing her I opened Luke's bedroom door just to see he was not there. "SHIT!!!!!" I ran back down the stairs back to the car where I left Hanna and Becca in silence.

I messed with the key in the ignition to get the car going. When it turned on I only thought of one other place Luke would go...... The bridge.

I am sorry if this sucked but I have a point to it!!!! And sorry it was so short. Tell me what you think of it.
~~~~~ Hanna