chapter 9

Sorryyyyyyyy-Hanna

POV Ash

As I followed Cassandra back to my place I had no idea what I was doing or why. I guess I knida missed her in a way too. No I do not like her I mean we dated for almost three years but I do not like her. The only way I miss her was for the sex not in any other way did I miss her.

We were not even up the stairs yet and she already had her tongue down my throat. By the time we reached my room she was sitting on my hips as I carried her over to my bed where I slammed her down making the kiss more aggressive. She fumbled with my shirt trying to get it off. I swiftly took hers off revealing her black and red lace bra. I started to nip at her neck while sh undid my belt sliding my pants off and I did the same to her.

I can't believe I was doing this. I could not stop thing of Becca of how I am doing her wrong. How is she going to react.

I removed her black and red lace underwear throwing it to the side along with her matching bra. She tore off my my little pony underwear and I started to fiddle with my condom shaking too much to put it on. Once I got it on I inserted my length into her making her moans louder as she screamed "faster!!"

I turned over in my bed thinking that I would see Becca but instead I see Cassandra. Sh*t I thought to myself what the hell did I just do. How am o going to tell Becca, I love her too much to do this to her.

~~~~~ pov Luke~~~~~

Thank goodness Hanna's parents were not home when we got up to get ready for school. I'm sure they would not have minded they knew how my mom could be.

*****school*****

Hanna seemed out of it today, she was tripping over nothing when she walked in the halls and when we were in class she seemed so lost in her thought. I think what I asked her messed her up.

The lunch bell finely rang and I rushed over to Hanna taking her hand and running out of the classroom through the crowded halls being stopped by a few teachers telling us to slow down. I soon got her outside of the school and we were walking to the woods behind the school.

" Luke we need to talk. "

"OK talk." I said sitting on the ground.

"I have been thinking about what you asked me last night and I think that before we decide to run away don't you think that we should date for a little...... What if you find a better girl and you leave me what am I going to do?"

I could not believe this. I have like Hanna since I could remember and she is telling me no?!?!

Without a second thought I got up leaving Hanna on the ground looking up at me in shocked as I said "If you can't trust me then FU*K YOU. I CAN FU*KING DO THIS ON MY OWN!!" But that's just the thing I can't do it on my own.

I ran to my car with tears streaming down my face. I could hear Hanna running after me screaming my name. It was too late she made her decision and I already had a plan for what I was going to do. No one can stop me not even ash ....

Was this good.......... Idk but thanks for reading
❤❤❤❤
------ Hanna