What happened?

POV Cassandra

The longest 30 minutes of my life and the most fatal part of my teen life.

It was exctaly 30 minutes since I took it. "MOM!" I yelled. She quickly came to the door.

"Is it time?"

I nodded. "I'm too scared can you do it for me?"

"Of couse." She headed to the door. I could see her looking at it, I could see her eyes fill with tears.

Shit. Does that mean I'm pregnant, I will be a mom, Ash will be a dad. No no this can't happen I'm too young.

POV Luke

Wakeing up I see Hanna laying next to me, she is the most amazing thing that has ever happed to me I don't want to lose her..... But I have too I'm only holding her back.

I intertwined my fingers into her hair making her weke up. "Good morning beautiful." I whispered.

"Good morning." She smiled. We layed their in silence for a while, me playing with her hair and her stroking my torso. My phone went off it was a text message form my mom telling me too get home.

"Hey babe I have to go I think I'm in trouble." I said getting out of the bed unclothed.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She satup covering herself with the blankets.

"No I'm fine." I said putting on my pants.

"Alright well text me later. "

"Alright." I spoke while heading out the door fully dressed.

At Lukes house

Cautiously I open the door not knowing what's coming my way. Opening the door I step all the way in closing the door behind me.

"I heard about your little stunt you tryed to pull off yesterday." She said coming form behind the door giving me a startle.

"I-i I don't know what your talking about. " looking at her sends cills through my body. Shes the one that fuels my nightmares , the one that keeps me up all night.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You tried to kill yourself, you got so much attention. I bet you liked it. You did that all for attention didn't you?" She said making her way infornt of me.

"N-n-n-no I did not" with that she took her hand and slapped my face. 

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IT FOR! DONT LIE TO ME!!!"

I'm sorry if this is bad

~~hanna