chapter 7

Luke's POV

When I asked to come to her house I was not expecting her to ask about what happened early today. I did not know how to tell her or how she would react. She was gazing into my eyes awaiting an answer.

"Mom is going to be home any minute... So you better get your new boy for a week out of here." I looked up to find Hanna's brother standing there pointing to me. I had never seen Hanna with anyone before, what did he mean by boy for a week. I was boiling with questions.  She looked as shocked as I was at his remark.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" She shouted at him. He walked out without another word. She looked back up at me as if I was going to answer her question.

"Am I your boy of the week.... I knew that I should have not fallen for you why am I so stupid." With out giving her a chance to say anything I left slamming the door behind me.

I immediately felt anger and sadness explode into my body. I did not even let her defend her self I did not answer her question.  I felt so bad for leaving like that not telling her anything.

When I got home I went into my house to find a very angry mother standing there. "Where did you go after school?"

"A friends house." I said quietly afraid of what she was going to do.

"Go upstairs."

"What?" I said in shock.

"GO UP THE FU**ING STAIRS NOW!!" She screamed while aggressively slapping her hand to my face making me lose my balance before running up the stairs not wanting to get hit again. As soon as I reached my room I searched my room for the one thing that can help me cope.. I was looking for my blade.

Once I found it in my dresser I slowly brought it to my wrist making 5 deep cuts.

Once I was done I got cleaned up and hopped into my car heading over to Hanna's she needs to know after all I don't plan on coming back.

I knocked on the door, it opened reveling a crying Hanna. She stumbled out the door slamming into me with a hug repeating sorry over and over. Once she was calm she began to explain why her brother said that.

"I have never had a guy over before. I had only ever had one boyfriend and that did not end well. He really does not like you. He thinks that you are a suicidal emo boy that's why he said it..... He is so wrong I am so sorry. "

"Its fine I understand he is just a brother being a brother." I said wiping the tears that are still falling from her face. " listen I need to tell you something but you have got to promise not to tell anyone."

"Yeah what is it?" She sniffed

"Its about what Ash had said to me earlier...... Hanna I'm leaving..... Tonight I cant deal with any of this bull sh*t anymore I am so done with a of it. I get crap from everyone at school I get abused by my own mother I can't take it and well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

She stared at me with a blank expression. "I don't know if I can... What about warp tour?" I held back a laugh at the last part I was asking her to run away with me and she was asking about warp tour. 

This is horrible I know but oh well hoped you liked it lots of love to the readers❤❤❤❤
-Hope