Chapter 6

POV- Hanna

Becca's face was full of shock , like she did not believe a word I just said.

" So is it a date?"

She asked slowly unsure of her self.  I looked over at Luke, he was shaking his head at Becca in disappointment. I chuckled a  yes. Ash walked over to Luke bent down and whispered something in his ear I could not quite make it out so I talked to Becca.

"Where did you and Ash go?"

She looked down at the floor and back up at me then down to the floor again "We .... Umm ..... We went to go to make up some missing stuff in science." She was shifting her wight from one foot to the other. She was lieing.

"What did you have to make up?" I questioned. Did she really think that I would believe her. But I all ready knew what she was up to, all the horney teenagers go to the closet and decide to.... You know.

"It was some test you already took it last class." She glanced over at Ash who was still whispering to Luke. "What could he possible be telling him that is taking him that long to get out?" She said with a sigh. I looked over and watched Ash's face become more serious as he spoke. I looked back over at Becca who seems to be worried.

"Luke!" His bright blue eyes flickered up at mine.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted you to come over here and tell Becca about warp tour." I said cheerfully. I really want to know what Ash was saying to him but I will ask him when we are alone.

"Yeah." Becca said as she was catching on to what I was trying to do.

"Ugggg don't you know anything?" He snapped but she just stood their waiting for an answer. "Warp tour is when a bunch of rock bands come together in one place to sing for there fans. And this year will be the best one I have gone to." He looked over at me while biting his lip ring, that drives me crazy when he does that. The bell rung for us to go to our last period. "Come on." Luke spoke.

"Where are you going?" I questioned

"To walk to to class." A smile spread across my face.

Luke meet me by my locker like he did everyday. "Hey cutie." Luke said with a smirk.

"Ok.... So I'm a orange now?" I said making Luke giggle. ( BTW a cutie is a orange brand) He raped me in a hug and whispered in my ear,"Can I come over" I jerked back and stared at him "yyeeah." I was so confused Luke is going very fast he has not even asked me to be his girlfriend yet but I need to talk to him.

When we got home my brother was already there. He stared at us as we walked into the house laughing. "Hello" Luke said with his hand out to greet him. He just turned and walked out.

"Sorry about him he is not very nice." I explained.

"Its fine." He said sitting on the long brown couch.

I looked Luke in his bright blue eyes and asked "What did Ash say to you?" He looked back at me like he was about to cry.

Hope you like it!!!!!
- Hanna ❤❤❤