chapter 15

seeing dangurous 4 Aaryan get up from his sit... saying hello malhotra sir.. mr. tiger.. mr. vicky.. mr. Ronny..he forward his hand toward them but dangurous 4 egnore royaly and sat in front of him.. Aaryan feel insulated but didn't dare to say something...
he sat quietly...

Meet AARYAN VERMA

Meet AARYAN VERMA....

Aaryan- how are you mr. malhotra...??

actually I got the news of your health.. whole the business world members including me also wants to meet you.. in fact media  world also try to took out some information about you but seriously I must be appreciate your team they didn't even allowed breeze of air from outside  to touch you... seems like they are very much possessive to all of you 4...
dangurous 4 look at their team and proudly smile...

sid- they are not just our security team they are like family members...

team also smile listening this..

aryan- yaaaa.. sooo mr. malhotra meet my brother ayaan...

Meet AYAAN VERMA

Meet AYAAN VERMA

ayaan also smile and forward his hand toward dangurous 4... sid first look at his hand and then look at his face... evily smile and said...

sid- do you both brother think's that  dangurous 4 interested to sheking hands with you guys... anyways come to the point fast... I didn't have full day for you guys...

here inside the hospital...

niti comeout from operation theatre...

both lady officer adore her from far away and smile looking at her...niti come to her cabin and getting freshan up... she comeout from washroom took her phone and call her papa to asking his well beaing...

on terrece...

sid- sooo mr. Aryan come to the point fast...

aryan- see malhotra sir I offer this deal to you soo we both get the profit of this deal equally means 50/50%  what say...