chapter 27

sid Brock the hug with niti and clean her tears

sid Brock the hug with niti and clean her tears.. niti also done the same make him smile sid kiss her forehead..then kiss her hand softly but she hiss lightly in pain make sid hell worried for her he just look at niti's hand and  found some nail scratches... sid remember something his eyes filled with anger he just kiss niti's hand softly..

and got up from his place and turn toward sahil

and give a tight punch on his face make him fall on ground...make everyone shock
before anyone react on anything sid make sahil stand and again give him a tight punch... make him fall other side because of Sid's one more tight punch sahil's head bang on floor seeing sahil's situation in just Sid's two punch make everyone shock... blood started coming out from sahil's head nose and mouth.. mahesh and trio try to come near sid but he just said them.. ( stop there guys)...😡😡😡

he again make sahil stand again sid... sahil even can't stand now.. sid hold sahil's nake litile bit tightly....

sid- HOW DARE YOU...HOW BOOLDY DARE YOU PULL MY JAANA's HAND HARSHLY... LOOK AT HER HAND.... YOU BASTERDS JUST LOOK AT HER HAND... YOU GIVE HER NAIL MARKS... I DIDN'T EVEN TALK WITH HER IN HIGH VOLUME... AND YOU BLOODY BASTERD... MAKE HER HAND INJURED...

sid leave sahil's nake make everyone took breath of realif... sid just took sahil's hand in his hand...
And inviting his fingers with sahil's fingers....

sid- YOU HOLD MY JAANA'S HAND IN YOUR THIS DIRTY HANDS RIGHT.... WITHIN THIS NAILS YOU GIVE HER NAIL MARK'S AND MAKE HER HAND INJURED RIGHT...???