new concept

we can see a crauded road at the middle of the road one boy sitting on jeep playing mouth organ peacefully... no one can see his face as it was cover with his hat...beside him some men's beating 4/5 boys too badly... becouse of this whole traffic was jam...everyone watching fights..in one car 3/4 girls going to attend some function.. seeing this fight one girl said oh god please someone save them yaar... wait Im going listening this all girls stop her saying pagal h kyaa chal... driver see traffic also going clear let's go.... the car went from there...

we can see a marriage function in mandap dulhan performing all the retuals where her frends around her suddenly one jeep enter the marriage hall one boy comeout from jeep warring mask and went near the dulhan hold her hand tightly... and make her stand and started pulling with him seeing this everyone run toward them but the boy show them gun... he make her sat in jeep and went from there everyone run behind the jeep... they call the police..after sometime police comes they started asking questions... but no one ready to give them answers.. that girls perents requesting everyone seeing this one girl think something and shout... I KNOW WHO IS THAT BOY....

in police station....
boy look at the girl angrily and said tujhe apun se koi bachaa nhi saktaa...koi nhi....

New story aler

Saburanjameela
khan-yusra
juhisuhana