chapter 34

niti hold Sid's hand and ask him worridly

Niti- Sidharth when and how mr.malhotra attack on you...

Sid when i hospitalised in your hospital...that attack mr.....
sid found niti's grip titen on his hand.. and Heard gasped sound he found his mom looking at him shockingly sid just look at niti and Shruti n said...

sid- heyyy... mom... jaana see im fine kuch nhi hua mujhe..

Mahesh- i won't leave that basterd... yash call the...

sid- dad dad.... listen calm down dad please seee dad we have to save that baby common dad right now it's really important from any other thing... please....

then they all sat together niti still holding Sid's hand... Dangurous 4 started making plan against driver of sid..that time he's phone rang sid pickup the call...

person- hello sir...

sid- 😡😡😡 you basterd...

person- nooo no noo sir don't you dare to threaten me i know abtak you got to know that I have my baby with me and Im sure being everyone's masiha you started planning to save my child... sooo sweet of you sir....

sid- cut the crap and tell me what you want...
(while Sid indicated tiger to make ready everything he nodes his head and run from there)

person- you....i want that you come here all alone...