chapter 31

first sid Brock the hug from mahesh and hold his ears infront of mahesh saying...

sid- sorry dad woh I call you MR. TAYLOR... drama karne ke chakkar me galti se I done this mistake..

this make mahesh smile thinking that how this boy have this much purity and maturity inside him.. he feel proud that he got him for his nanhi si pari... mahesh smile and kiss Sid's forehead... then Sid went to niti clean her tears saying...

sid- sooo sorry jaana because of this drama I make you cry... maaf kardo apne drama king ko....

 maaf kardo apne drama king ko

this make niti smile cutely... then sid Said let's go guys we are getting late...all started picking their bags that time gaytri come there with. her bag all started looking at her... but she said....

Gayatri- I'm sorry mahesh beta

Gayatri- I'm sorry mahesh beta... niti beta please forgive me...see you are my only grandchild... please forgive me I want to celebrate your life's biggest happiness baccha please...
mahesh was going to said something but sid hold his hand and said...

sid- that's great dadiji and why not you can surely join us afterall you are elder your blessings are soo much important for us... bua and mumma can you take care of dadiji please..

which poonam and Shruti said- ( sure beta....)

then sid look at Mahesh and indicated him to get relax he will handle everything... make mahesh smile that time both kids run inside saying...