chapter 20

after mr.malhotra went all stood there silently...while mahesh and niti is still in their shocking state...sid turn towards them all looking at him only.. he was going to say something...

 he was going to say something

sid- ni.... JAANA.........

he started feeling dizzy niti feel this and run to him shouting his name making all of them come to their sence... before sid touch to floor all run to him and hold him...niti was now hell scered and worried for sid... she just place his head on her chest...

niti- sidharth open your eyes please see I'm here only

niti- sidharth open your eyes please see I'm here only.. sidharth uthiye naa... paapaaa.. bhaiiiii... see naa he didn't open his eyes...

mahesh- shhhhhh betaa kuch nhi hogaa sidharth ko hum hai naa tumhare sath...

niti just clean her tears and said

niti- bhai pick up him and put him on bed I. have to check him...all pick up sid but found that he is holding nitis hand so she also got up from floor.. they make him lay down on bed niti sat beside him and started checking him.. she checked his wound also which is okk...she took a breath on relief saying...

niti- nothing to worry because of weakness he started feeling dizzy...
still sidharth holding niti's hand tightly she just caressing his hairs all are quite silently weeping their tears... after sometime sid started opening his eyes making everyone attention toward him... sid look at everyone and smile litile bit which was totally fake... sid look at mahesh and his brothers... he turned their side place his head on mahesh lap and place niti's hand on his hair's hold his brothers hand in his hands while his trio sisters caressing his back...