upcoming 2

in a flat one man siting on a chair having visky glass in his hand and a killer smrink on his face.. that time a young man come there seeing him that man place his visky side and come to him and hug him ohhh my son how are you.. both hug each other's and started criying after sometime time they Brock the hug and old man clean his tears saying...

man- come sit here he made sat him on sofa and he himself sat beside him...

young man- Thank you sir for helping me..

man- it's okk my son but now take this tickets and just leave from here because it's not easy for Me or anyone if he again catch you...as soon as situation got Norma here I call you.. okk now go..and take care..

young man- Thank you sir

and he went from there... seeing this that  man clean his tears once again but this time dramatically... saying EMOTIONAL FUULLLL....😏😏😏

then he turn one photo frame and said... everyone says

man- ENEMY'S ENYMY... IS YOUR FRIEND...AND ACCORDING TO THIS RULE YOUR EVERY ENYMY IS MY FRIEND.... IM BACK MY BOY AND THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL MAKE YOU A BEGGER.. YOU COME TO... AND BEG INFRONT OF ME FOR EVERYTHING... YOU WILL BEG FOR MONEY... YOU WILL BEG FOR WEATH...YOU WILL BEG FOR YOUR FAMILY... YOU WILL BEG FOR YOUR LOVE... THE WAY ONCE I BEG IN FRONT OF YOU IN PAST....
I WILL RUIN YOU...I WILL RUIN YOU...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

and with this that man throw Paper wait on that photo frame..and Brock in billion piecesss...

and Brock in billion piecesss

Hey doston how is this promo... Excited.. tell me how wants this chapter soon......

Love 💕
naina_sahu
Saburanjameela
khan-yusra
juhisuhana