new promo

First of all hello to everyone... Now come to the point... Just tell me in one word that did you really wants to complete this story... As your response was toooooo much horrible... N because jo log vote and comments nhi kar rahe h unki wajah se jo ye dono chije kar rahe unko bhi story update nhi mil pataa... Sooo tell me should I complete this story or stop writing because I'm really fed up with your response.....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 N if you didn't want to give comments and votes then don't you dare to ask me about new chapter.....😡😡😡😡

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

New promo....

we can see a Store room of office...where a man tied with chair he was shouting for help but his bad luck no one is there to help him that time a Cuple entered inside the room holding each other's hand... seeing them the person shout...

person- how dare you to kidnap me...leave me don't forget that I'm your fath...

he didn't even complete his sentence and the boy slap him sooo hard. he is non other than our superhero SIDHARTH MALHOTRA... and he slap his own so could father Sanjay Malhotra...

sid- don't...dont you dare to speak that word...jis word ka meaning bhi aapko pata na ho woh word use nhi karte mr.malhotra... i warn you last time also that don't you dare to mess with my family... but i forgot that you are not human being... ( suddenly sid hold his nake..) how dare to try harm my champ.... now hear me loud and clear... don't think to do anything wrong with my family and my baby.. becouse now I AM A FATHER...AND TRUST ME I'M NOT LIKE YOU....😡😡😡😡😡let's go jaana...

sid again hold niti's Hand and started going from there... that time they heard...

mr.malhotra-i will not leave you sidharth i will kil......

that time suddenly sid heard a painful shout of mr.malhotra he turned and found that niti stab a sharp knife in mr. malhotra's arms saying....

niti- don't forget that you are talking about my baby and my hubby....😡😡😡😡😡😡

Saburanjameela
AmritaDhingra
juhisuhana
SatinderSingh1