chapter 17

after giving medicine to sid and warning to take rest niti left hospital.. sid close his eyes and rest his head with little bit sad expression on his face...

as now niti going to meet him directly in morning as she didn't have any night duty or operation today

as now niti going to meet him directly in morning as she didn't have any night duty or operation today...trio looking at him and smile as they know their bro missing his lady love...

mean while niti reach at home today she was litile bit tired she rest herself on sofa... seeing niti arrive at home one maid come to her with a glass of water...

maid- didi...

niti just open her eyes and look at her saying thanks to her she took the glass after drunk the water she ask her maid...

niti- dad kaha hai....??

maid- didi woh sir ki meeting shuru hai toh woh office room me hai...

niti- I'm damm sure he skip his evening snakes and medicine soo make preferation of dad's snaks an everyone's dinner I will be back in 15 min..

maid- thik hai didi...

niti went to her bedroom to get freshan up after 15 min she come downstairs and went to the kitchen for making some healthy snaks for her dad... after sometime she done her work and took snaks tray she went to office room where her dad busy in meeting...she entered inside room seeing doughter mahesh smile

mahesh- niti beta when you come...

niti- before half an hour... n now comeon first have your snaks and then medicine as if Today also you try to skip this then aapko dinner nhi milegaa....

mahesh started laughing. saying meri beti bilkul nhi badli aaj bhi papa ko waisehi daatati jaise bachpan me daatati thi...

niti smile mahesh have his snaks and medicine.. when she was going to out side of the room mahesh stop her and ask her

Mahesh- niti beta ek minute ...