friends....

Scene 1

one big mansion a group of youngsters watching cricket tournament India vs Pakistan
seeing the performance of our team all are litile bit sad... that time one of the boy on them ask...

boy- hey where doll everytime she's the one who is excited soul to watch the cricket match... without her the watching cricket match was sooo boaring yaar...

all- dolllll...dolla yaar come na let's watch the match yaar....

doll- nooooo mujhe nhi dekhniii.... making groomphy pout she hide her face in her teddy bear...

girl- she is sleeping and I'm sure she won't come today as today her superhero didn't playing match because his injury....

commentator- ohhhh my goddd this was something unexpected Indian cricket teame's YODHA.... the champion of Indian cricket team SIDHARTH MALHOTRA on pitch to playing his today's innings....

listening this doll runout from her bedroom yehhhhhhhhh love you superhero......

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

scene 2
we can see a fully decorated bedrooms of first night 2 souls catching breaths after their long steamy makeout section girl immediately sleep because of tiredness... but boy looking at her with lots of love thinking his mind...

MY CUTEST FANGIRL TO MY LIFE OWNER...MY BABY...
he just smile and again place his lips on her

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

scene 3

in a dark office room we can listen only talking voice

female - WHO DID THE CASE
RE-OPENED ??? 😡😡😡😡

male's- silent 😶😶😶😶😶

female- ANSWER ME YOU BLOODY MORRONS...😡😡😡😡

male- A...ACP KHANNA.....

the female throw the paper wate on window make the glass Brock in bullion pieces.... I WONT LEAVE YOU FUCKING BASTERD....

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

scene 4

the phone rang in mid night one man pick up the phone

man- hello..

voice- ACP KHANNA....

man- yesss... spiking may I know who's this...????

voice- come outside of your home...
ACP KHANNA open the main door of his house but what he saw make him shock.... his 2 assistant police officer's dead bodies hanging on his main door and exact infront of him one girl warring black hoody standing and dangurouslly indicated him putting her finger on her lips SHHHH.....

 his 2 assistant police officer's dead bodies hanging on his main door and exact infront of him one girl warring black hoody standing and dangurouslly indicated him putting her finger on her lips SHHHH

Khanna shockingly wispers...

MRS. NITI SIDHARTH MALHOTRA....
while she's singing.....

Mohabbat Mein Yun Hadd Ko Paar Kiya
Tumse Bhi Zyada Tumse Pyaar Kiya

Doston I wanted your opinion on this storyline if you guys want I write

Doston I wanted your opinion on this storyline if you guys want I write... Sooo without any kanjusii tell me your opinion on comment box remember this stories future depends on your comment.... so tell me if you want this story or not....

About our othar stories sooo I'm going to complete officer's girl within 4/5 chapter's back to back in one day... Who wants this.....

And about mafia's dr wife sooo I'm going to update 2 chapters back to back.... Before Monday... Who want this....

COMMENTS ME.... FAST......

Saburanjameela
SatinderSingh1
juhisuhana
AmritaDhingra