chapter 35

precap----- niti fire a bullet on Ravi to save her Sid's life ...
next...

after firing bullet on Ravi niti throw the gun and run to sid and hug him with Shruti... Shruti started checking sid while asking him...

shruti- sid mere bacche tum thik hona lagi nhi naa aapko

sid hold baby securely in his one Aram and took in hug niti n his mom saying...

sid- jaanaa... mom... relax see im perfectly fine...just check the baby...

listening this all took breath niti n Shruti both started checking Baby while dan 3 catch Ravi and mahesh give him a tight punch on his face and hold his collor and ask him angrily...

mahesh- how dare you... how bloody dare you to touch my champ nooo i will kill you today... saying this mahesh and Dan 3 started beeting Ravi within some minutes Ravi got fient... all look at sid who is just looking at that baby boy...he was worried for him only... seeing this niti just hug sid tightly and said...

 seeing this niti just hug sid tightly and said

niti- sidharth listen to me okk... he is alright... woh thik hai sidharth shhhh relaxx please calm down....

she just kiss his nake which actually make him calm in response he hug her tightly..

soon they brock the hug.. and Sid said...

sid- let's go guys baby ko aise atmosphere me nhi rakh sakte hum let's go...

all nodes their heads in yess...  and left the place mahesh took Ravi with him  on their secret place... while Sidni took baby with them and sat in car while Vickey.... Ronny... took rest people with them and they went to hotel and soon reach also sidni come to hotel all comeout from car sid help niti as baby in her arms all went inside hotel seeing them poonam and baby's come to seeing a cute baby with sidni harshu and jahaan ask sid existinly...

harshu-jahaan- bhai ye baby koun hai

Sid- he is my friends baby... uske mom dad ko important work tha toh they both needs to go somet soo they told me ke take care of their baby so me and your niti bhabhi took him with us here... as we have to keep safe with evil eye also right...