os.... 1

scene 1

we saw 3 frends comeout from airport suddenly everyone a bomb blast sound all started running here there... but a boy stand there only fully clueless in all this frends run to their car...they started calling his name but he still stand there shockingly.. that time 2 bomb blast made everyone hell screed... suddenly someone hold that boys hand and started run fastly outside he just look at the person it's a girl warring white colour anarkali..she just took him near his car and made him sat inside his car... he was just lost in her...when the driver start the car he back to his sence and saw her run inside airport again leaving him all confused....

scene 2

girl- 6 month within 6 month you are the one who throw me out of this house and it's my challenge.. and don't forget that NITI MALHOTRA  kabhi bhi kisi se bhi nahi harti...

boy- challenge exepted my love... waise i almost won the challenge already..

girl- in your dreams...

boy- noooo not all ... you are the one who make me win the half part of the challange abhi abhi trust me...

girl- whatttt.....

boy- YESSSS... BY SAYING THAT NITI MALHOTRA KABHI BHI KISISE BHI NAHI HARTI... BUT ITS SOUND SOOO PEACEFUL RIGHT...??? NITI SIDHARTH MALHOTRA... MY WIFEY....😉😉😉😉

It's sidni os
May be complete in 5/6 chapter's
If anyone wants then tell me in COMMENTS....