upcoming...

News flashes on all  the media and social networking sites that....

THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON SIDHARTH MALHOTRA IS SOON GOING TO GET MARRIED WITH THE FAMOUS DOCTOR NITI TAYLOR....

we got this news from our secret sorces that both malhotra and Taylor family members are busy in preparations of their babies special moments.... for more details please bee with us...
seeing this news mr malhotra shout  in anger.....

mr.Malhotra-  NOOOO...noooo this can't be happened.... noooo my son I won't let this happen... you no naa  you didn't have any right to get happy.... I will distroy all your happiness yesss I will distroy but... how....???? howww....????

Voice- don't you dare to even think  sanjay.... If this time you try to done something bad with MY SON.... MY SIDHARTH THEN TRUST ME I WON'T LEAVE YOU.....😡😡😡😡

sanjay-  son hahaha your son hahaha don't forget that he's your step son....

Lady- hahahah...  The bond by heart... Noo nooo leave it you won't understand that realation... I just come here to warn you STAY AWAY FROM MY SON SIDHARTH....😡😡😡

In mall

all are in mall sid busy with boys and mahesh while niti is busy with girls and poonam...while shopping sid was trying to call someone continuesly... but it was unawnsrable... that time niti come there calling his name...

niti- SIDHARTH..... SIDHARTH.....

sid- jaana.... I'm here love... (he showed his hand to niti...niti also run to him and hold his hand)

niti- what are you doing here...??
sid- nothing jaana... I was calling someone but it seems unawnsrable...

niti- calling.... but whom...

sid- when is time comes I will tell you.. okk love.....nooo noo actually I will meet you with her.. isliye toh I was calling her... but...

niti- its okk... come all are waiting for us.... Both are busy talking with each other's... that time someone saw sid and shout....

BHAIYYAAAA.....

BROOOOOOO......

all look at direction of sound and found 2 teenager kids run to sid...

sid wispers shockingly-
JAHAAN.... HARSHAALI....

both kids run to sid and hug him tightly... sid also hug them having tears in his eyes...

Love's
Saburanjameela
khan-yusra

VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT......