upcoming

sid was busy one of his office file that time niti entered inside his room with thud saying....

niti- SIDHARTH.... SIDHARTH.....
make sid put hands on his wars.. saying...goddd this girl... jaana im on Terrece love....

niti run to Terrece make him shout- be careful love don't run yaaar...
niti come to him and hug him saying sidharth come with me....

sid- jaaano kaha Jana hai tell me...

niti- i want something chalooo naa....

sid- okkkk alright come... but first tell me what my love wants....

niti wispers something in his ears make him shock like hell... sid shockingly look at niti and nervously ask her... ARE YOU SERIOUS...LIKE YOU REALLY WANT THIS...

which niti nodes her head saying yesss...yessss.yesss please naaa please....

sid- okkk...fine..

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

scene 2

one man holding a new born baby boy in his arms and aming gun on sid... saying... man fire bullet on sid saying leave me jaane do mujhe warna iss bacche ko main fek dunga niche...

sid- don't be stubborn Ravi for God sek he's your son god damm it...

but again Ravi fire bullet on sid and that was enough for niti and she took gun which was on floor and fire on Ravi.... making everyone shock....

New chapters will be posted when the target of votes and comments gonna complete on provice chapter's....

TARGET
VOTES --  60+
COMMENTS -- 30+

Saburanjameela
SatinderSingh1
You both are always give respect for my hardwork thank you so much...