𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚

Oikawa was still asleep when Kuroo woke, The ravenette carefully lifted his arms out from under Oikawa where he had the man in a tight embrace

Kuroo walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Matsukawa was chatting with Hanamaki. 'when did he get here?'

"Sup Makki."

"Yo Kuroo, you good man?" Kuroo walked over to hover by the two before moving to make himself a coffee with Matsukawa's machine.

"Yeah, yeah, you?" Hanamaki turned to beam at Kuroo. that man always had a smile on his face. I mean, how couldn't he? Hanamaki was a quite successful model in Tokyo, even gaining traction internationally. He was in a very happy relationship with Mattsun and he had a healthy family life. He basically had anything he could ever want.

"Yeah, great!" As Hanamaki turned back to converse with Mattsun, The guest bedroom door opened, and out came a very tired-looking Brunette.

"Oh! Kawa, you're here again?" Hanamki's smile remained as he was talking to Oikawa, it was weird, seeing what seemed to be the happiest person alive and the most broken conversing so easily.

Kuroo hadn't even started on his freshly made coffee so he handed it to Oikawa and turned to make another for himself.

"Yeah...Just for last night." Oikawa was trembling slightly still as he placed the coffee down on the kitchen island, It reminded Kuroo of the way Oikawa wailed and shook, the way he screamed as if he was dying, how he thought he actually was. If he had to be honest, Kuroo wasn't sure either, he'd never seen anything like that.

Mattsun had told him that it was a panic attack and that Oikawa used to get them in High school a lot.

"You okay Kawa?" Oikawa turned from Mattsun to look at Kuroo as he shuffled awkwardly on his feet before clearing his throat and taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yep...Uhm, thanks for having me Mattsun, sorry for intruding, I'm gonna go home now."

"Won't you stay for breakfast?"

"No, I'm okay." Oikawa hurriedly put on his shoes and coat, not bothering to change out of the pajamas that he keeps at Mattsun's.

He opened the door and left with all but a glance towards the three other people in the apartment. Ushijima was going to be mad that Oikawa wasn't there last night to lie through another night of petty adultery happening in his own bed.

-

Entering the house, Oikawa slipped off his shoes and coat, huffing out a sigh and walking to the kitchen before stopping short.

There was a person in his kitchen.

Usually, Ushijima's hookups would leave right after, but there stood a boy in his kitchen, He was fiddling with the expensive coffee Machine, cursing under his breath at the many confusing buttons and options. How hard was it to just have a simple latte? Oikawa sympathized with that, he hated that damn thing.

The boy had his back turned to Oikawa so he hadn't noticed him standing there, watching him.

Finally, he turned, his red pointy hair swooping with the turn of his head, wide eyes finally locking with Oikawa's dismal ones.

"Oh...oh god." The boy looked down to see a wedding ring resting on Oikawa's ring finger as he widened his eyes, bringing a hand up to brush through his hair before tugging at the ends of it. "He didn't tell me he was married!"

"It's fine..." Oikawa sighed and slightly shooed the boy out of the way so he could make that coffee that the red-head had been so desperate for.

"It's not much of a marriage anyway."