𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙐𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖

TW// Eating disorder (mentality?) , violence

Oikawa went home with Ushijima that night. He was currently at Kenma's place, however, The events when they got home still fresh in his mind.

~ last night(after the wedding party)

Oikawa unlocked their door and walked into the house, Ushijima walking in behind him as he slightly rubbed his cheek to try and numb the remaining bits of stinging pain. Iwaizumi was a hard hitter.

It was quiet as the door slammed closed and it was quiet as they sauntered to the kitchen, It was quiet as they both simultaneously made themselves a drink.

It wasn't so quiet anymore as Ushijima turned to Oikawa, raised his hand, and slapped the brunette clean across the face.

A pained grunt left Oikawa's mouth, a strangled gasp of shock soon after. He'd never known Ushijima to be so physically violent, first it was his neck and now a slap? A proper one at that.

Oikawa didn't know what to do. He simply looked at Ushijima, a tear escaping, before turning around and walking out.

That's how he got to Kenma and their boyfriend's house.

~ present time ~

"It won't bruise by the looks of it, so you should be Okay." Kenma muttered, placing a drink of lemonade down in front of Oikawa along with a small plate of Milkbread.

Kenma was actually, surprisingly, quite an accommodating person.

Oikawa looked down at the plate In front of him, a knawing feeling of dread eating at the back of his brain as the pit in his stomach grew.

He knew he should eat. But right now, and apparently for the last week as well, he couldn't bring himself to.

His step-brother's had always told Oikawa to call them if he started spiralling again.

But he didn't want to inconvenience them, and he didn't want to believe that it was getting bad again.

Oikawa pushed the plate away from himself, instead opting to sip at the bittersweet homemade lemonade.

"Where's Hinata?" Kenma looked up from where they were messing with their phone, A small smile made it's way onto their face at the mention of their energetic boyfriend.

"Suga and him are having a sleepover."

"Oh so it shouldn't be too long before you have to bail him out of jail then. Say hi to Daichi for me." Kenma chuckled at Oikawa's teasing, knowing full well how chaotic Suga and Hinata can get. It was actually quite terrifying.

Kenma looked back down at their phone, leaning further back into the couch, Oikawa looked down at the plate of milkbread, it was taunting him and he felt his stomach tighten and rumble.

He cursed under his breath, not wanting to eat but feeling so incredibly hungry.

He could eat, but then his head would force him into the idea that he had to purge it.

He didn't know which one he preferred, a continuously empty stomach, or having to empty it himself.

He didn't like either one, but staring at the plate of food, he despised the delectables even more.

With his head pounding and body trembling and cheek aching, Oikawa decided to go to bed.

Saying goodnight to Kenma before curling up in the spare bedroom, desperately trying to ignore the growing void of hunger in his stomach.