𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙪

The first thing Atsumu noticed when he walked through the door was how pale Oikawa was

Seemingly, Osamu had noticed too as they skipped introductions with the other guests and went straight over to the brunette.

"Heya Toru..." Oikawa turned his head up from where he was dazing at his drink to look at Atsumu, his gaze flicking over to the other twin for a second before a small, tired smile made it's way onto his face.

"'Sumu, 'Samu, I'm glad you guys could make it."

"Heya," Osamu put a hand on Oikawa's arm, leading the man over to a kitchen stool so he could sit, a couple guests having to move out the way of their path. "You don't look too good."

Oikawa looked around, past his step-brothers, for a second, his gaze stopping once bright red hair entered the room.

"I feel...weird...dizzy." Atsumu glanced at his twin, a look of concern spread on his face.

"Cmon To-To, let's get you to your room."

As Atsumu helped Oikawa stand, the latter slumped over making Atsumu furrow his brows over how light Oikawa was, the brunette leaning completely against Atsumu as Osamu helped to also stabilise Oikawa.

"We shoulda come back sooner 'Sumu."

"I know, I know." Atsumu and Osamu got Oikawa to his and Ushijima's room, guiding the almost unconscious man to the bed and laying him down.

After making sure Oikawa was okay, the twins left, turning out the light and softly closing the door.

Their eyes caught on to Ushijima who was talking to their old high school volleyball captain. Osamu started to walk towards them, Atsumu trailing behind.

the twins were never fond of Ushijima, after countless nights of Oikawa coming home crying because of Ushijima, or after Oikawa came home from the hospital that one time and stated that Ushijima hadn't visited him once.

They held a certain distain to their step-brother's husband, but they did want to say hi to their ex-captain, just out of respect.

"Evening, Kita." Osamu started, purposefully turning his shoulder away from Ushijima.

"Oh, good evening Osamu, Atsumu, it's nice to see you two here."

Atsumu smiled and waved slightly, turning his head slightly to Ushijima, he couldn't help but glare at the man, Ushijima caught onto the intense stare and cleared his throat.

"If you've got something to say to me Atsumu, please, go ahead." Ushijima rasied a brow, Mocking the faux blond.

Atsumu opened his mouth, ready to retaliate, his stance screamed aggression but Osamu quickly stopped him, placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

A wordless agreement to 'just drop it'.

Atsumu sighed in defeat, turning away from Ushijima and practically stomping away.

Osamu turned to ushijima. "Maybe you should go and check on your husband." The grey-haired man turned towards Kita, not giving Ushijima any mind to respond. "See you Later Shinsuke."

Osamu looked around before finding someone he wanted to talk to, ultimately trailing off.

-

From the other side of the room, Iwaizumi had been watching the whole encounter, Atsumu looked like he was about to punch Ushijima just about as hard as Iwaizumi had at the wedding party.

"Yo Haji, get out there, mingle a bit." Tendou came to stand next to Iwaizumi.

"When you said you got personally invited to a party, I didn't think you meant by Ushijima. I don't wanna be here Satori, last time we were in the same room together I punched him."

Iwaizumi observed the small bruise on the side of said man's cheek. "And that was only a couple nights ago."

"Oh shit! That was you?!" Tendou laughed loudly at this new found information.

"Yep. I don't like the guy. Can I go now?"

"Nooooo! You're my ride home Haj-Haj~ just go find a bedroom and sit in it, k?"

"Thrilling." Still, with those sarcastic words, Iwaizumi wandered off to find an empty room he could reside in until Tendou wanted to go home.

Iwaizumi opened a random bedroom door, the room was occupied, but When Iwaizumi saw by who, he decided staying in that room for the night wouldn't be too bad.

if he could lay next to Oikawa Toru for just one night, it couldn't be better.