𝙍.𝙄.𝙋 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙚

Finally at chapter 20! AyeeAlso, sorry abt the title i just had to 😔✋Anyway, enjoy -Elio And lmk what you think!••

Also, sorry abt the title i just had to 😔✋
Anyway, enjoy -Elio
And lmk what you think!
••

You could physically see the steam coming out of Atsumu's ears, the man's face quickly turning red in rage at the information he had just been given.

Atsumu got up from the bed, removing himself from the hug as he balled his fists up and stomped towards the bedroom door, the sound of people's acquainting chatter getting louder.

"Samu! What are you doing?!" Oikawa exclaimed out, Atsumu just muttered out a rage-filled 'Ushijima' out before stomping from the room. Osamu decided to not try and stop his twin this time. He wanted to throttle Ushijima just as much as Atsumu did right now but somebody had to be there for Oikawa so he let his brother have this one.

-

"What the hell was that all about?"

Iwaizumi turned his head to look at his roommate and sighed, deciding not to reply since he didn't know himself really.

Tendou hummed to himself, letting go of the question. Iwaizumi noticed how the red-haired man tapped his fingers anxiously against his cup of liquor.

"What's up Satori?" Tendou jumped slightly, not expecting Iwaizumi to break the silence so soon.

And what does he say? They never keep secrets from each other, but does he really tell Iwaizumi all about how he slept with a married man, who's husband was lying next to Iwaizumi on the same bed he had slept with Ushijima on? How would he even start?

Would Iwaizumi even care?

The gravely ravenette didn't seem to care about much nowadays, giving his mundane life away to his bad smoking habit and crappy bar tending job.

But he obviously cared some, given he had punched Ushijima right across the face, Tendou didn't even know why the man had done it, but there was obviously some care in the punch, he had meant to hurt Ushijima.

Or maybe he really really didn't care. Maybe he didn't care if Ushijima was hurt and maybe he didn't care how many bruises he left on the man.

Maybe he cared so much that he really couldn't find it in himself to care about much else.

He cared. But only about Ushijima's pain, and maybe why he deserved to be in pain in the first place.

If he even did, Tendou didn't know.

He was simply following his friend round like a lost puppy in some club he had been dragged to when out of nowhere he had bumped into this tall, stoic yet dashingly handsome man and, well, the rest is history.

But maybe Tendou cared too much, he liked Ushijima but the man was married and that brunette seemed so awfully broken just from their first encounter.

He really didn't mean to intrude on the couple's petty game. It needed to stop, here and now.

Tendou ignored Iwaizumi's question, instead he walked away from his roomate briskly, entering the kitchen where most had gathered, including Ushijima, and climbing up on to the kitchen island.

He was simply just going to get everyone's attention by stomping his foot but that damned coffee machine caught his eye and so he opted for kicking the coffee maker over instead, the crowd of people wincing as it crashed to floor.

-
Atsumu had heard from a couple people that Ushijima was in the kitchen, so, with no time to waste and his blood boiling, Atsumu stomped to kitchen.

He had only just walked in when a massive crash was heard and the faux blond looked up to see a red-headed man standing on the kitchen island, looking directly at Ushijima.

He was the same man who was looking for Iwaizumi before.

Before Atsumu could even do anything, Tendou spoke up with an exaggerated finger pointed at Ushijima and what could only be described as booming confidence in his voice.

"Ladies and gentle folk! This man here!," Tendou waved around the finger pointed at Ushijima's face, mocking the man with a simple flick of his wrist.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, Is a dirty dirty cheater!"