𝙉𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙪

"Uhm, Toru

"Uhm, Toru...why did Wakatoshi invite me and Samu to a party at your house tonight?"

Oikawa stared at his phone, the device being on speaker while he got changed as Ushijima showered. 

"Cause you're family, I guess." Oikawa heard Atsumu hum through the phone, the brunette slipped on his fancy loafers and clipped a Pearl necklace around his neck. Ushijima had got him the necklace for their first year wedding anniversary.

When they were still happy and lovey-dovey. Or at least when Ushijima still cared about putting up a loved up front for Oikawa.

Oikawa heard the shower stop and quickly hurried out of his room, taking his phone off speaker and holding it up to his ear.

"You are coming right?" Oikawa said, practically begging Atsumu to say yes.

"Of course, you're my lil bro, I'll be there if you want me to." Atsumu chuckled through the phone which made Oikawa smile slightly.

"Is Samu coming?" Oikawa heard Atsumu hum a yes through the phone before saying he had to go and get ready for the party before promptly hanging up.

Oikawa sighed in relief, he'd missed his step-brothers.

He was worried, although, Atsumu and Osamu had some kind of twin sense for when Oikawa was in a bad state. It usually ended up in them forcing Oikawa to come home with them so they could make sure he was properly eating and sleeping and that he was overall okay.

He appreciated the sentiment, but he didn't want to have people have to look after him.

Oikawa heard the bedroom door open and looked over his shoulder from where he was standing in the kitchen to see Ushijima emerging from their bedroom, a new suit on.

Oikawa knew Ushijima was insanely hot, if only his personality wasn't shitty.

Ushijima walked towards Oikawa who hurriedly turned his head around and started fiddling with their coffee machine.

The action made him think of the red-head that stood in the very place he was now after a genuine night of reassuring sex with his own husband.

At least he hoped it was just sex and not Ushijima making love to that boy.

If Oikawa didn't get love making then why should anyone else?

If the man he was in love with can't show him he loves him too, despite marrying him, then it would just plain hurt to see him love someone else.

Immensely.

Oikawa was already in enough pain.

Finally getting the machine to do what it was made for, Oikawa sighed happily, a feeling of satisfaction washing over him.

"Here." Ushijima spoke up, placing a salad in front of Oikawa who gulped while looking down at the food.

"Not hungry Wakatoshi..." Ushijima sighed angrily, pushing the plate further towards the brunette who didn't even dare to look at him.

"You only call me that when you're nervous. What's wrong with you?!" Ushijima raised his voice, one of his hands going to slam down on the Kitchen island.

Oikawa flinched at the sudden bang, the sudden aggression of his husband.

"Get yourself together Toru, the party guests should start showing up in an hour. Sort yourself out, yeah?"

Oikawa shakily hummed in agreement, head still hung low as he pushed the plate away from himself, a feeling of nausea washing over him.

He just had to get through tonight.