𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙞

The twins both weren't in the house that night, both of them spending the night with their partners

Iwaizumi stayed with Oikawa that night, making up for all the years lost, all the frustration, all the pain.

And although having sex with Iwaizumi was one hundred times better than having sex with Ushijima, the latter was still on his mind the entire time.

But Iwaizumi was gentle, he handled Oikawa in a way he'd never been handled before. With care and, well, what could only be described as, love.

Oikawa had his eyes closed the whole time, he closed them and imagined It was Ushijima carefully thrusting into him, imagined that it was Ushijima who left soft love bites down his chest and up his neck.

Not Iwaizumi.

And when Oikawa woke the next morning, he didn't even look at the man lying in bed next to him.

But Furthermore, He was too concerned at the fact that someone had just unlocked and opened the front door, someone with heavy authoritative footsteps that Oikawa could never forget.

His Father was back from his business trip.

The twins had told Toru that he'd be back sometime today but it all got lost in last night's actions.

Oikawa trembled slightly as he got up and closed his bedroom door that had previously been open. He used to have a lock on it but he was no longer trusted with that.

Toru heard his dad walking around, occasionally clearing his throat, the man's smoking habit getting the better of him.

Toru's thoughts were ripped from his father at the sound of Iwaizumi stirring awake.

Toru stood at the end of the bed, posture awkward, anticipating. Iwaizumi opened his eyes, a yawn ripping through him as he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes with a lazy drag of his hand.

"Mm, Kawa. Come back to bed." Toru bought a hand up to bite at his nails, his anxiety spiking as he heard his father making his way up the stairs.

He hurriedly walked to his window, opening it till it protested against the structure of the window frame.

Iwaizumi watched the brunette incredulously, observing the man's stuttering yet desperate movements.

"Toru. You okay?"

"You need to leave." Toru pointed out of the open window, indicating Iwaizumi to climb out.

"What-"

"Please." Iwaizumi furrowed his brows but moved to climb out of the bed anyway, cautiously making his way over to Toru.

"Is this about what we did last night?"

"Nothing is about last night Hajime, this is about today and right now, and right now i need you to leave out this window without questioning me."

Iwaizumi doubled back slightly, feeling the venom under Toru's words seep into his skin, paralysing his mind but certainly not his body as he moved to climb out the window, making his way down the shabby ladder and leaving the Oikawa premises.

Toru huffed out a sigh of relief, he also couldn't hear his father's footsteps anymore which meant the man was probably working in his study.

Toru spared a glance at his ensuite, trying to ignore the bile rising in his throat. The door was closed but he knew it was unlocked since that bathroom door couldn't be locked either.

Basically, any room that Toru inhabited in his late teens had a door that didn't lock and nothing sharp in sight.

And what a miserable teen he was.