𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞

Saturday came very quick

So, as all things seem to be, Tendou was currently ripping through his wardrobe, trying to find an outfit to wear to his date with Ushijima.

Was it smart or casual or smart casual? This was a disaster.

All his confidence from earlier in the week had seemed to fizzle away as the week went on and the date got closer and now they were here.

Tendou decided to call one of his friends, Iwaizumi was busy and he only knew one other person who could help him.

It took a couple of rings before they picked up, a dismissive 'what' coming through the phone.

"Kiyooomiii~ come help meeee~" Tendou heard a muffled sigh over the phone and he knew he had won.

"I'll be over in five." And with that, Sakusa hung up as Tendou did a little happy dance at finally getting some help before he had a panic attack and bailed on the whole thing.

Tendou got a dress shirt out of his closet but quickly flung it to the side, not being able to find anything to actually wear it with.

Sakusa ended up getting there in exactly five minutes, as promised, and picked the dress shirt back up, observing the red and blue and purple dragon patterns on it and quickly found some black ripped jeans that fit them perfectly.

Tendou had been staring at those jeans for the past hour and didn't think anything of them. He gaped as Sakusa picked out the picture perfect outfit, matched with some chains, a belt and Tendou's docs. It was perfect.

May the lord bless Sakusa Kiyoomi, that magical, magical man.

"Uhm, omi dude, how'd you do that??" Sakusa turned to look at tendou, who was getting dressed into the outfit, and huffed.

"God, you really are a gay disaster. Who is this guy anyway?"

"Well, his name is Ushijima Wakatoshi, he's a totally super rich CEO of some company. He's really hot but kind of a dickhead...he's also kinda married."

Sakusa yawned and stared at Tendou for a second before shrugging.

"Great. Well, call me if anything happens or you need me to pick you up. I'm going on a date with Samu but don't hesitate to call, kay?"

Tendou nodded excitedly and waved Sakusa off as the man left, thanking him for his help and time.

-

Ushijima had dressed in one of his many everyday suits, the only different thing was that he was wearing a cross necklace that Oikawa had gotten him when they were seventeen.

Tendou had sent Ushijima his address sometime during the week and the drive had turned out to only be ten minutes away.

And as things go, Ushijima had ten minutes until he needed to pick up Tendou.

Ushijima hopped into his favourite range rover and started driving, having the windows down so the wind would blow away the nerves he would never admit to having.

Ushijima pulled up to Tendou's apartment complex, a small bouquet of flowers in his hand, As he buzzed, Tendou exclaimed he would be down in a minute so he waited, trying to disperse what was left of his nerves.

Tendou opened the door to the complex, a small smile adorning his face, his skinny hands fiddling slightly behind his back as he rocked on the soles of his feet, coming to a stop infront of Ushijima.

"Sup Toshi, ready to go?"

God, he looked beautiful.