-2-

it went well theyve made a blog about me, theyre trying to decode it. Theyre nearly there. This is kinda fun, I might just carry on. This might be my reason.

"Hey there" someone calls out to me. "Hi, whatcha doin?" I reply laying down and hanging my legs off the building. "I was making a friend but it looks like they might fall off of the building" they jump over to the building Im on and lifts me. "Thanks uhm-"

"Touya"

"Thanks, Touya"

"No problem My prince." prince I like it. "We're friends now. But carry on and I will get attached." he chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Thanks, fine, if you get attached Im not going to leave you anytime soon"

"Are you an Angel?" I ask studying him. "No one is ever this nice to me"

"no, I just know when someone who's hurting. and I can tell you've got a shit ton on your plate little dude."

"well I can do something to distract myself from it all" the sun is really pretty from here. "No, you can't do that. That's one hundred per cent illegal." What is he blabbering about? "Look, we have each other now. I feel like doing that sometimes but you cannot harm yourself okay"

"But can I harm others?" he looks taken back by what I said "as a hero in training I feel like I should say no. But sure hurt others as long as they deserve it." Pog.

"I feel the need to tell you what I am" I whisper making sure he could barely hear it. "What are you then?" he asks turning his head to look at me "when the time is right Ill tell you, you still have to tell me about yourself, like your quirk, why your hair is like red and white I just want to know about my friend All I know is that youre a hero and your name is Touya and that training has made you hurt yourself. Thats all I know. Where you basically know everything about me!"

Current song: places we won't walk- Bruno Major

꒒ꀤꎇꏂ ꀤꌚ ᖘ꒒ꏂꍏꌚꏂꈤ꓄