10

"Hey y/n" Dabi calls "where you been?" he asks chuckling to himself. "None of your business dick for brains" I mutter whilst walking to my room. "That kill was more violent than the rest, have you gotten it all out of your system puppy?" I'm going to ignore that he called me that. "I'm all good now"

"Oi, you fucking lovebirds I've got a mission for you," scratchy mc scratch face says "What?" Dabi replies whilst I'm standing there like what the fuck? He really just called us love birds? We're just friends. Platonic. That's it.

"I need you to talk to Ayonama Yuga. he's on the hero course at UA, a spy for us in return for a quirk. I need you two to get information off of him asap." wow, he's got a spy on the inside.

"Do you have his address?" he quickly tells us and buggers off somewhere. "Guess we're off too" I mention walking out still soaked in blood. "Aren't you going to change?" Dabi asks. "Dabi we're villains for goodness sake we're going to be covered in blood from time to time-"

"But you're going to stink" did he think i couldn't hear that? "You're literally a walking corps shut the fuck up" we soon got to the address and let ourselves in.

"Yuga Ayonama?" I call out. Two people come to the noise. "What do you want?" they call out in fear. "We just want information for all for one. We're not here to kill you... unless you don't give us the information we need"

"Honey, come here, please. There are some people that need to talk to you" the boy walks in, I'm assuming he heard our conversation. "What's happened since the attack? We need as much detail as possible." Dabi says, cooly. The terrified boy speaks up "Aizawa and thirteen are ok, they weren't killed. Security has been increased and there are rumours of a spy, most think it's Mineta because it's Mineta he's fucking useless." I lean forward "Make sure no one finds out it's you or we'll be taking your quirk back" we'll do much worse than that. But that's what he cares about. "Is that everything?"

"The sports festival is soon."

"Noted, c'mon Dabi let's go"

When we get back to the base dabi relays all the information we got out of them.

Song of the day- The show must go on~ Queen

c҈a҈n҈t҈ s҈t҈o҈p҈ f҈o҈r҈ a҈n҈y҈o҈n҈e҈