11

"y/nnnnnnnn" Dabi whines. "What?" i mock continuing to scroll through my phone. "You're strong and so is your quirk."  He wants something. "Good observation sherlock."  And sarcasm is the best way to piss him off. "help me get stronger." he wants my help? 

"I don't help people"  why would I? It's a world where you stand for yourself or get stood over. 

"Alright. Then let me get to know you" just piss off already. "Do you have a partner? Or someone you like" …someone I like. Toya. That cock wamble. "When i was just starting, I had a crush on somebody. He was a hero's son. He didn't care that I killed people. He supported me with all the cruelty that followed me in life. He called me his Prince, I thought I meant something to him but he just cut me off. We were supposed to meet but he didn't show up. He never showed up ever again. He probably found someone better than me. I gotta go"

Before i walk out of the room Dabi guiltily says "I'm sorry"  what does he have to be sorry about? "why? It's not like it was you. calm down, i need to go and do something. I'll be back later. And then we can train" 

what's up with him? 

—--------------

"you need to focus on yourself. Control your emotions it's all about your actions and thinking. If you attack someone you know and they've wronged you. Remember, you cannot change the past, so better yourself off of that experience. 

Over thinking will lead to your demise. The more you over think, the more your words will affect your mentality. 

I find that being calm will help you find the flaws in people and use that to your advantage. Take Shigaraki for instance, he scratches himself when he's anxious. The hands all over his body represent his family. Notice when one fell of he yelled father? You could use that to your advantage. Or you, you just scream daddy issues."

"So why the fuck are we doing yoga?"  He missed the whole point didn't he? "To calm the mind. Theirs so many thoughts in one's mind that you need to relax. Some self-love never hurt anybody. Once you are truly calm then we can continue." 

a few minutes later I can sense the atmosphere get less tense

"try to use your quirk from the lowest you can and gradually go up, build yourself up to go to new levels. Your fire will get hotter." 

turns out, his flames burn the living shit out of somebody. Quite literally. 

Song of the day: Lemon boy- Cave town

ልዪቿ ሠቿ ልጌዐሁፕ ፕዐ ጕጎነነ?