-14-

The days now are seeming to become more natural in a sense of working with somebody. Our two styles are different combinations to create a masterpiece, I've begun to record them and post them on the blog. They should enjoy it.

Something seemed off though his attitude and his behaviour pattern have been changing in the past few months. We got past that awkward faze after I confessed to him and he said he liked me back but couldn't do relationships which I respect. Yes it did hurt a bit but it's his preference and who am I to tell him otherwise.

Everything he tells me I cling to his words, I am mesmerised by the things he comes out with I have fallen hard. Heaven forbid anything bad happens as he dies...

I mean I haven't heard from him in months...

its either he doesn't like me anymore and has just disappeared forever, or he's been arrested although it would've been on the news, he's been killed or he's in hiding. 

Every word I re-read I can feel my heart sink in further and further. I know something wrong but I'm too scared to ask... It'll only mean an argument and I don't like those.

"Hey y/n" I hear a familiar voice shout out. "Dabi, what's up?" he looks down and then into my eyes. "Uhm, I got a boyfriend" oh... "I'd like for you two to meet. His name is hawks" Hawks? Nah you've got to be having me on. He's a hero you're a villain. "I don't want to meet him, he'll only arrest all of us" I walk away to my room.

It all makes sense now, why he was gone for so long. He was pursuing somebody else, and he rejected me because he didn't like me as he had said. Before I step inside I meet eyes with him one more time and I know for sure.

I'm the b-side. He takes hawks' hands and they go off with each other.

You never liked me back you were just pulling me along, so I can do things for you. I just wanna disappear for a while.

ՏOᑎᘜ Oᖴ Tᕼᗴ ᗪᗩY: Kᑎᗴᗴ ᗪᗴᗴᑭ ᗩT Tᕼᗴ ᗩTᗰ-ᒪOᐯᗴᒍOY

w̸h̸y̸ a̸m̸ i̸ s̸o̸ s̸t̸u̸p̸i̸d̸?

---

I'm sorry for the short chapters