-9-

"Ok let's go" toga yells as we make our way down the hill. "Toga seriously shut the fuck up." I whisper "If we get caught we're dead" she huffs and walks by my side "then we shouldn't have left when it's sunny" she just doesn't get it. "I had to see if he was being truthful... I don't trust him. If he wanted to he would've killed us last night but he didn't"

"Are we nearly there yet? " Toga huffed again. "Toga I swear to god, I will stab your fucking eyes out." I don't want to deal with this shit. He steps in front of me and does some weird gang knock then opens the door. "Stay here"

A few moments later, he comes back out and basically pushes us in. "So it's you huh?" Dabi starts "I saw a picture of you, you look gross in-person" Dabi what are you doing? "Wow, the hand guy!" Toga exclaims flapping her arms. "You're friends with the great stain, right? Right?" she's just like a puppy. "Let me join too"

"Toga calms down you fucking psycho and Dabi, what the fuck was that? Showboating? You guys are weird bro" Suddenly The blue-haired freak lunges towards us. The fuck? Instincts kick in and we go to attack back but then the floaty bitch does something to you know what. I don't know what he did. I don't know what he even is... Like a burning corps?

The blue-haired guy walks out sulking. "What just happened?" I asked anyone who was listening "Come back in a week. We'll talk it over then" you gotta be shitting my dick.

In the end, we did end up joining the league of villains, it's better to be with a group and if they get in the shits I can always take Dabi and run.

Wait... why would I take dabi? Fuck his crusty ass. Ugh, fuck you dabi you irritating piece of shit invading my mind.

"You ok there?" Twice asks "I couldn't care less!" I huffed and grabbed my knife "I'll be back, I need to blow off some steam" I want to kill... I don't want a reason this time, the first person that's annoyed me I will kill.

Sure enough, that person had quickly arrived, It was a poorly rated villain, a mockery at the movement. There was my reason. "Hey handsome," I say seductively. "Why don't you follow me and I'll show you a good time" without questioning me he follows me to the back of the alleyway. No quirk today, I'm letting my emotions loose.

"I know you're going to kill me...hero slayer. Let me have one last good time before I go"

TRIGGER WARNING R@AP PLEASE IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING SCROLL I WILL SAY WHEN T IS FINISHED AND IN NO WAY AM I ROMANTICISING THIS REMEMBER IT'S BASED ON MY LIFE.

"No, get off of me" I tried to push him away, "You asked for it, pretty boy" no I didn't. "Fuck you bitch let me go, I won't kill you" he rips my trousers down and pushes me against the wall. "Please stop I'm begging you" I try to move away but he sticks it inside. No one will be able to hear me that's why I moved us far away so they won't hear him when he's dying, I didn't expect it to be used against me. Tears fall out of my eyes and I try to scratch him so he stops. "Theirs no point in that my little dove, I like that shit" he cackles.

I reach for my knife but he notices and grabs my arms, going faster. "You're sick, stop it you whore" he grabs my face with his other hand and open mouth kisses me "You're the whore, your body practically begged me to go inside of you"

Around ten minutes later he came

I felt disgusting... used, I'm the one who caused this right? This is all my fault but he needs to die for using God's property. He shall forever feel this moment.

Murder scene now

I stab at the back of his knee, a weak spot whilst he's fallen over I reach behind him and grab his head and slit his throat, kicking him over I carve his chest open. After making myself presentable decided to cut his dick off and shove it in his mouth.

Like always, I write in his blood

.... .. ... / .--. .- -.... .- .. -.-./ —..-. / .- -. / . -..- -.-. ..- ... . / .-- .- ... / .-.. .. ...- .. -. –. / — -. / -... — -.-. .-. — .-- . -.. / - .. – . .-.-.- / -. — - / — -. .-. . -.-- / .. ... / .... . / .- / – — -.-. -.- .-. -.-- / - — / - .... . / .-- — .-. -.. / ...-.. .-. . .-.. .- .. -. / -... ..- - / .... . / .-.. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .... . / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / .. ... / ... -.-. ..- – -.-.- -.. . ... . -.-. .-. .- - .. -. –. / .--. . — .--. .-.. . .----. ... / .--. .-. .. ...- .- -.-. -.-- / .- -. -.. / -.--- - / ..- -. -.. . .-. .... - .- -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. .. -. –. / - .... . / .-- — .-. -.. / ... - — .--. .-.-.- / .... . / -.. . ... . .-. ...- . -.. / - - – / -.. .. .

Sogn of the day: Little space by SXYE

Hey there, i know its been a month and a bit but I'm so sorry i've beeb trying to write but no words could form. I hope you enjoyed those two chapters