-13-

"Why did I do it?" I ask myself at three in the morning, I used to travel alot not anyway far, just devil town. It would help me, I wouldn't be bothered there. Since their divorce, we've been initially unstable, Father had bought a new car with the settlement, he's gone now, we're going to be fine...I hope.

"This is your fault you fucking mistake" Did I cause their divorce. "If you weren't so shit, selfish and so conceded he would have stayed with me. If you were a good fucking daughter he would've stayed. But look at you, you're a fucking whore and a tranny. I never raised you to be like that I raised you to take care of the male figures in life in a nurturing way not my letting them inside of you" I haven't let anybody do that... "Just go to your room I don't need another pissing mistake to happen today"

Why do I only do things wrong? I tried to follow what she says and I'm not her daughter anymore... I haven't been for years. She knows that. Even when my father was here she never called me her son. Am I just really a mistake? Maybe I should go away it'll be easier for her then.

Father promised we can celebrate my birthday with him every year. So I guess I'll have a bad day with my mother and a semi-alright day with my father. Father doesn't love mother anymore, I don't blame him, she's awful.

She makes to always seem cold, I don't have school anymore so I'm stuck at home, in the coldness nothing going to be alright. I get the blame for everything If I don't cook for her I get told off, If I'm not cleaning the entire house I get told off. All this so she can whore about.

I forgot what day it is.

I just want somebody who I can hug or hold and then hand for comfort when things get like this. I don't think I can survive much longer in this house. When I'm running errands outside I have to put on a fake persona so nobody suspects anything. I feel like a prisoner, and the two worst inmates are fighting.

What's my name?

I haven't been allowed outside that much anymore, I think I saw a spider take home in my shoe. They can keep it. I can't disturb its place of residence. That would be rude of me. It's cold in here, but it's summer so it should be warm.

"y/n? Are you alright?" Dabi asks snapping me out of my trance. "Peachy"

s̑̈ȏ̈n̑̈g̑̈ ȏ̈f̑̈ t̑̈h̑̈ȇ̈ d̑̈ȃ̈y̑̈: D̑̈ȇ̈v̑̈ȋ̈l̑̈t̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈n̑̈ b̑̈y̑̈ c̑̈ȃ̈v̑̈ȇ̈t̑̈ȏ̈w̑̈n̑̈

t̆̈h̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈s̆̈ ă̈r̆̈ĕ̈ ğ̈ĕ̈t̆̈t̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ b̆̈ĕ̈t̆̈t̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈