13

“I was thinking” I mention catching Dabi’s attention. “What if we work together sometimes, like a duo.” there’s a moment of silence before he answers “Ok but I'm warning you I might get attached”  It’s been a couple of months since we’ve known each other, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one. “It’s fine if you do” 

Why am I feeling this way?  I  promised myself not to get attached. 

It's only going to end in heartbreak.

"right, let's get started then. We need to research people who are cheating life." i mention grabbing my laptop "I forgot you only kill people who deserve it. Why don't you kill me puppy?" he smirks. "Because I have this weird fondness over you. It'll feel weird if i kill you"

"Can I tell you something, I'm telling you anyway. The reason I kill people who deserve it is because of somebody i used to know. We always met up on the same exact roof every day in musufatu. We had a thing. Then he disappeared without a trace when I told him I killed people. It broke my heart, he called me his prince. He'd probably called other people that as well" 

Dabi's face contorts to one of guilt. "But that's in the past if I don't think about it it doesn't hurt" laughs off the pain. 

"I'm never going to call you prince, because you're my sweet puppy. My baby boy, and I don't want you to hurt anymore"

lucky- Jason Mraz

丂ㄒㄖ卩 爪卂Ҝ|几ᘜ 爪乇 千乇乇ㄥ