Chapter 5: Love

Anastasia

(Bartender {Feat. Akon}- T-Pain)

"Okay, I assigned you guys each to a different topic." Mr. W went on and on in English class, Gabby is in this class same with Antonio he is in the back dead asleep. Along with the girl next to him trying to wake him up.

Sighing and turn towards the teacher, "Mr. HernandeZ." Mr. W crosses his arms in the middle of the classroom stopping right before he opened the doc to see what I'm assigned to.

Antonio doesn't budge, from what I learned that the Officer doesn't need to come to the classes any more only lunch and when they are out of their house.

"Mr. HernandeZ." Mr. W says a little louder, meanwhile everyone is staring at Antonio sleeping peacefully with a few hairs out of place.

He looks so cute!

"ANTONIO!." He boomed at Antonio picked his head up very slowly with a glaring spread all over his face.

"Can't you see I'm trying to fucking sleep?" He grits through his pearly white teeth, I can't imagine if his mouth could do something else.

Holy moly.

Did I just think that?

Thank the Lord we don't have Sex Ed.

Language!

I feel the heat rise up my neck so I turned around and listen to them go back and forth.

"As you can see that isn't a way to talk to your teacher Mr.," Mr. W says to Antonio.

"As you can see is that I don't fucking want to be here so if you could just shut the fuck up before I do something we would both regret but only one of us would be alive to remember it." He glares at Mr. W.

Mr. W stares at Antonio and looks like he is about to pee himself, as a few snickers go around the classroom.

He doesn't talk that much to me though.

I turn around and see Antonio looking back at me and I scrunch my eyebrows and shake my head in a disappointing way.

He shouldn't be talking to a grown man like that, his mouth is disgusting. Utterly nasty. I notice his face softens a little bit but then hardens when he looks away from me.

"Okay, back on the important topic." Mr. W clears his throat and fixes his stance so he is now sitting at his desk in the most awkward position, I'm starting to think that he did pee himself.

"On this doc, I've written all of your names, and next to it you're assigned to a topic that should be finished by the end of next week." He flips through the names and I spot mine.

Had.

"With this word you are to make a 1000 word essay. Not that hard a little warm-up before we start." Mr. W glances over the class, "You could use this word in any way but make sure you understand it before you dive right in."

Had.

I had a lot of things... Had, I'm pretty good with the word I got... I think.

"Why the fuck do I have pillow?" Gabby says to Mr. W.

Language

"Watch your language." Thank you, Mr.W glared a Gabby as she just rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, she's been in a mood this whole week.

I want to check up on her so I lean a little bit to her as everyone starts to brainstorm their words. "W-What's w-wrong?" I asked her with considering eyes, her teary ones meet mine.