Chapter 19: strangers?

Anastasia

Justin Skye - Collide

'I'm okay when I see you smile.'

Today's school day wasn't eventful from yesterday's, from my punching scene in the cafeteria. Emily came into school today with a broken nose, she had to get it tapped up so it wouldn't fall down even more. I didn't get sent down, since Jordan put in a good word. Thank god.

I would be in big trouble if they found out what I did to Emily, but no one can tell me that she didn't deserve it. She brought it up again and I didn't like that. So I took it into my own hands, literally.

All night, I couldn't stop texting Xavier. He texted me first and I just kept replying up until I fell asleep, typing a reply to him. Thank god he probably noticed I fell asleep because he didn't bother to text again.

Which I didn't feel anything since he didn't text me twice, but it's fine so I ended the convo in the morning. Or he did not sure, because he hasn't responded to anything in the past few hours. So I just pushed it aside.

Sitting in my room on the table in front of my second window, the sun lighting hitting my paper. Yes, I am studying for the test, no one passed meaning I have a very low chance of doing so.

Today it was beautiful outside, I got some good instagram pictures for my instagram which I probably not even going to post on but it's all cool. Still kind of looked good though, well that's what Ty said when he was taking them.

Antonio got in a few, but he was hidden so my back would cover his front. Just in case I do post them he didn't want anyone knowing who I was with. As my father didn't really want Ant's face all of the gram, which I respected.

Since the case is still going on for the murder weapon, my father found a way to get through. The court is still pushing back the date for them to go on testimony and state the things they need, I have to go since I was a very good thingy and so was the camera's in my backyard.

Not having a problem with it but I haven't been in a court room in years, I went to one of my fathers trails. It was pretty dope to watch, even though I was like five and my father was like only 30. My mother was working around so my father took me, not going to lie.

The man that killed his mom, wasn't bad looking. But I think it's just my 5-year-old brain talking. He was sticking his tongue out to me and making goofy faces, and I just hid behind my father. Blushing. My dad was helping him get out of the case which it worked.

That was the case that had made my father blow up, he was known to be one of the best lawyers in the world until he took over grandma's company.

Enough about that, let's talk Monday.

I can't stop thinking about the almost kiss me and Antonio shared, in school! That is was in School, you know how rebel that sounds. Yeah I had my first kiss in school, which is crazy in my world. In other's worlds not so much.

Antonio means something to me, i'm not going to lie. I think I developed a liking to this man. He is a lot older than me, he is a lot taller than me, and way more bigger than me. I wish he was just nicer to other people, I tried to push him away and it didn't work.

When Walker and Jess came over earlier they were talking about Monday, Jess was saying how much of a bad butt I am when I decked the girl in the face. I smile at my accomplishment. I'm not saying it was a good thing but it was kinda a good thing.

Walker was mad that he couldn't do anything because he was a boy, which I get girl fights are so much better than boy fights.

Don't come for me though!. I don't want to get into any more kind of trouble before I try and graduate.