Chapter 7: Stay Away From Me

Anastasia

(Molly - Sleepy Hallow & Sheff G)

"Would you stop?" Jess says through the face time call, it's now Monday morning and we are getting ready for school Jessica is now shaming me because I keep glancing out the window to Antonio's closed one.

"It's b-been closed f-for the whole w-weekend." Turning back to the phone on my vanity, I grab sections of my hair and braid it on both sides into a long ponytail. Giving it's been a little bit since i've seen him. I've worked on my speaking.

"I k-know." I pout at her through the phone, "Maybe he will show up today for school?" Jess tries to change the mood.

"Hopef-fully." I know I've only known him for a week but I have gotten close to him throughout it, Him being MIA for the weekend has me a little bit scared for him.

From our current events on Friday a murder weapon...

What if the cops found him?

Oh!

NO!

What if he is in jail AGAIN! NO, I just made a friend!

"HEY!" Jess glares at me through the phone, "W-what?" I whine

"Stop overthinking one, two don't yell at me, and three have you heard from Diego?" Jess asks more into the phone like staring at me.

"No, n-none of them picked u-up after the p-party," I say putting my Panda twist Jordans on, I paired them with tan long big khakis and a white tank that wraps around me tightly. Not a wife-beater.

"Oh." She sounded a little bit sad, I gave her a sympathetic smile. I want her to smile and not be sad, even though it's monday.

"Are you d-driving with W-walker?" I asked to bring my book bag over my shoulder and look around if I missed anything before I go downstairs to eat somethig.

"I guess, I thought Diego was gonna take me but I'll just go with Walker." She applies some mascara to her eyes.

"I can p-pick you up if you w-want?" I asked her, she smiled a little but then looked at me. "It's fine I don't want to make you late don't you have to be there earlier for Mr. James's class?" She tells me it's 6:45 now and I had to be there at 6:30 then first-class starts at 7:45.

"I'll just make up something w-why I couldn't make it, I'll b-be at your house a-around 7 -7:17?" I said looking at my watch. "Sound g-good?" Asking if she needs me to pick her up later or earlier.

"Perfect." Jess closes her mascara and looks at me with a smile, I gave her one back. "Later smiley." I waved goodbye and hung up.

Sneaking a quick glance at Antonio's window... Still nothing. I sigh and make my way downstairs.

Putting my bookbag by the doorstep and walking through the living room to get to the kitchen. I was surprised to see my 'mom', dad, and Toby talking.

"ANA!" My 'mom' screeched and Dad looked and met my happy gaze, yup I'm smiling.

She comes and hugs me tightly, "M-morning Jane." I said to my Stepmother. She lets go of me and smiles. That she is one for huggers.

"Morning A.," Toby says as I make my way over the island to my father.

"How's my baby girl doing?" My dad pulls me into a hug and ruffles my hair.

"Good," I say into his chest and giggle. Wanting to poke his chest because it looks hard enough almost like the three men but not as close.