Chapter 24: Guys, I-.

Anastasia

03 Greedo- (Substance)

I woke up alone, it was about 10:45 am. Remembering that Ant had to go to court with my father, Waking up at 10:30, so I was up for a good 15 minutes all ready.

I slept for a good 10 hours, which is the sleep I needed for today. I get my score's today, each section has it's own score and then it gives me one at the end which is a normal percentage.

I'm suppose to hang out with Walker and Jess in my living room, since we were texting in the morning. I told them I'm very bloated and could barely move, let's hope I could make it downstairs, if not they better come up.

They are coming now, and said they had a surprise for when they come. I just hope it doesn't revolve around moving, burping every second and also i'm very gassy. Lord, I don't even want to look at food.

I put on some tv in my room, I hear Walker's car pull up. Don't ask how I know which one is his car, everyone's sounds so different to me. I hope they know i'm not coming down.

Hearing car down shut 3 times, my eyebrows pull together. I thought there was only two of them, maybe they just had to get things from the back of the car.

We plan on spending the day watching Divergent, all the movies and whenever we are done they would leave. I told them I didn't feel good so we would have to end the nice early.

I hear the doorbell go off in the house, and the alarm system say. "Front door." I know someone let them in, when I hear Toby yell. "The fuckers are here!"

Langauge

I don't think people learn to not curse around me, but they don't seem to take the hint of doing so. I just really hope they don't come in yelling or screaming or anything like that.

Hearing my door slowly open I look and see a smiling Walker, "Hello, ugly." He says to me and I stick my tongue out. I really hope Antonio didn't leave anything, because I couldn't find the motivation to get up.

"Hi my smart friend." I hear Jess say and when I looked at her, I see Xavier behind her. I forgot he was back in town.

Why did they bring him over, that's why I heard more talking after Toby yelled some un nice words to me.

He smile's down at me and I smile up at him, Walker climbs on the bed and crawls next to me. I mean come into my bed, if you want I'm welcoming you.

Jess comes on the other side and Xavier takes the bed near my feet, "Divergent right?" Jess speaks up, and we all agreed on the movie choice.

I felt bad for Xavier since he is down there alone by himself, I mean if I didn't feel like I was going to fart every second than I would go by him. Giving his side a little kick he turns and sticks up the middle finger and I smile at him.

+

We ended the two movies, and it was about 2:30. I didn't want them to go, Walker and Xavier made fun of Tris's hair the whole time in the second movie because she cut it. They said she looked like a middle aged mom.

I told Jess what happened between Antonio and I when walker went down by my feet, where Xavier was laying and they were talking.

She said that i've gotten out of my shell, and still told me to be careful. Of course I listened to her, and she told me she could still see a little bit of the hickey and his hand.

She was saying how horny she got when I was telling her this, when I explained what actually went down. Jess said something along the lines, how this was better than a porn hub movie and video. I just took the complement, from her and laughed it off.