Chapter 29: I'll miss you.

Anastasia

Earned it (Weekend)

"Have you had sex with him yet?" Jess says next to me on my bed, that surprised me for a second and I looked at her.

My face clearly a bright red, and she smirks at me. "No." I told her.

"But you've done other things, I know." She said to me, I almost forgot that I had told her most of the things Antonio and I had done.

I nod my head, "Did you." I ask her, and she looks at me and her face lights up a darker shade than mine.

I slap her gently on her leg, "What did you do?" I ask her more in the convo than last time when we were just talking about me.

"Sex." My eyes widen and I smiled so big at her, and she was hiding her face in my fluffy pillow next to her.

"No way!" I hit her again and she removes the pillow from her face.

She just nods her head, "When?" I said to her wanting to know more about her life.

"A couple days ago." Jess says to me and I gasp.

"And you're just telling me now?!" She should be ashamed of herself, rude rude rude rude rude rude rude!

"Sorry," She blushes again, and I smile more at her.

I can't believe the one and only Jess Mitchel popped her gosh darn cherry, to a little boy. Diego shaking my head.

"What?" She says to me sitting more up like I am but i'm sitting on my legs.

"I can't believe it." Jess laughs and then pushes me so I back flip off the bed, but thank god gymnastics helped becuase I landed right on my feet.

As so when I did I stuck my tongue out at her, I had to get up anyway.

"Jess i'm going to tell you something but don't freakout." I say to her and she froze, I know a lot of things are running threw her head right now.

I'm going to tell her about the ball, and why we are hanging out right now without walker.

"I knew it." She jumped up from the bed and started to dance like no one is watching but I know I am, and she looks kind of stupid right now.

My eyebrows pulled together and watch her dance for a second, "Knew what?" I ask her.

"You lied and you did have Sex with him." She says acting like that wad the reason why I told her not to freak out when I would tell her this.

I started to laugh and laugh at her, Jess just stands there on the bed and watches me laugh. This time i'm the one looking stupid and she is watching me.

"No, I g-got invited to a ball." I say to her sobering up from my laughter.

Her face drops and she looks at me through her thick eye lashes. "No way!" She says to me jumping down on my bed and sitting on it, instead of standing.

I nod my head, "We have so much to do than!!" She says clapping her hands, for some reason she likes dressing me up more than she likes dressing her self up for things and big events.

Jess grabs her phone and pulls me down to the bed with her, "You can get ready and I will call to make reservations to many different places, we are going to make sure you look so sexy." She laughs and scrolls on her phone.

I didn't know she would be so happy that, i'm going.

"When are you going!" She yells at me, and I forgot that today was the day, Today was the day i'm going to meet the mystery boy. And Antonio's brothers.