Chapter 11: Time for an Adventure.

Anastasia

(RAPSTAR-  Polo G)

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Don't let your guard down ever."

"I'll be back, I told Jane and Dad I'll be gone," Toby said from beside me on the couch, I looked up from my book and gave him a smile. "Be safe," I said and he winked and skipped over to the black jeep wrangler parked outside the house with a load of his friends.

I turned back onto the couch and sighed picking back where I left off on the Vampire Diaries book.

Crossing my feet a popping a skittle into my mouth and reading the toxic relationship between Elena and Damon. I hear footsteps from my right, I looked up and saw my father with his computer and a serious face.

Sitting up and putting my legs under my bottom placing my book closed after folding in a page, "Dad w-what's wrong?"

He looked startled after hearing my question, "Ana I need you, to be honest with me." He took a seat next to me and placed his computer onto the coffee table and my eyes with it.

"Okay... what's u-up." I started to pick at my fingers.

He leaned back onto the couch and put a hand through his dark brown locks, his deep grey eyes found mine the sucked in a breath.

"You know how I've been in the attorney in my younger years?" He questioned and his eyes finally making his way to find mine again then flickering off of me. I remember my father being the age of 20 and the youngest attorney there was ever, and hitting it off to a good start then he took over pops business when he hit 35.

"Yes." I nodded my head shakily.

Where was he going with this, is he going to drop his business earlier and give it to me already? I'm not ready my results haven't come in yet.

"I've decided to sponsor a case...and also be in charge of it." I slowly nodded my head, if this is the kinder way of telling me I'm going to become a CEO of a large company at 17 then so be it slap me. Wait don't.

"Anastasia." He looked at me, "Be honest...Okay?" This isn't going to end well, it never does.

"O-okay." My hands start to tremble.

"You know you're friends, that I met a couple of nights ago?" Recalling the Monday and now it's Friday I nodded my head.

"Were you by any chance..." He paused a little bit looked away from me and then back, "With them from Sept 30th, 1 pm to 3:23 pm?"

Is he saying what I think he is applying?

"Y-yeah." My voice coming out more like a whisper than normal. I think i'm not sure though.

"I had t-them over along with Walker and Jess, then Toby b-brought some of h-his other f-friends," I stated strongly this time.

"Good." He tapped his chin and brought the computer back onto his lap and started to type away. "I figured."

"W-why?" I questioned, "W-what's going o-on?" I asked.

"Your friend." He looks up at me from his computer, "Ana could be in serious trouble."

No, not again I know we aren't on the best terms but he doesn't deserve this. Which one is he even talking about? "Wait, Dad... Which one?"

"Antonio."

That's when my heart sunk and my breathing went a little bit heavy, I knew I shouldn't have said anything to Jordan or anyone, I should have ratted him out. But that wouldn't have been good, everything hit me like a bus.