Chapter 10: Stayed back 4 years...

Anastasia

(As Real As You and Me- Rihana)

Quote of the Day: "Art hurts. Art urges voyages, and it is easier to stay at home."

The parents got seated down Coach and I shared our greetings, I still feel Antonio shooting glares down my spine or at Aiden.

"How h-have you b-been Coach?" I asked him taking a piece of my mother's amazing steak, I'm not going to moan like those crazy cringe people in the books god it gives me the hiby gigabytes.

"I've been good." He replies making eye contact with me, I've always had a close relationship with Coach but not like that of course it was more like a father and daughter relationship. Another father protective may I add.

"Who are your friends?" He shoots make at me, not angrily thought, "Yes please tell us who these lovely boys are Ana." Aiden says from beside me.

"These are m-my friends from s-school," I say looking at them maintaining eye contact so it doesn't falter over to the men wearing black.

I see Aidens smirk grow wider I have a feeling I'm not going to like this Aiden, Jess is sitting right across from him and he hasn't spared her a glance. I look back over at Jess and see Diego's hand slightly fair from his leg if I wasn't dumb I would say he is rubbing her thigh.

"They look a little too old to be in high school," Aiden says from beside me looking lazily over me.

Everyone froze and I choked on my food a little not noticeable though, Grabbing the closest napkin and bring it up to my mouth dabbing it, and clearing my throat.

"We look old for our age." Tymere butted in saving me from embarrassment.

"How old are you guys?" My father asks crossing his arms and leaning from his plate. Great, what have we walked into?

Antonio's legs grow wider and he fixes himself, grazing our legs together I went to pull away but every time he went closer. I looked up at him and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"21." Everyone grew silent my father's fork slammed very louder on the dish, even coached paused mid-way for his food into his mouth.

"How?" Jane asks, I glanced around the table I believe every noticed their hesitation. Even Jess's eyes are cased down to her food playing with it.

"They went with t-their family on a business trip for... 4 years." Good one Anastasia.

DING!

Toby: You don't stutter when you lie and you talk very fast.

Oh god.

"Phew... I thought they were just dumb and stayed back for 4 years." The adults begin to chuckle, how did they fall for that?

The rest of the dinner was containing glares being thrown back and forth, Goodbyes were said to Coach and Aiden, hugs and kisses were shared with Jess. Yeah, Diego kissed Jess and he was glowing like full-on Jesus christ glowing.

"ANA AND FRIENDS COME HERE." Uh oh, right when my hand gripped the door to let them out my father's voice had to cut through.

I turn slowly to their faces and they are showing very much nervous vibes, my father wasn't very a nice man... Let's just cut it short and say he gets what he wants.

"Come on g-guys." I say in a baby voice, "I'm scared." Diego whispered.

"Same what if he kills us," Tymere says behind me as they follow me into my father's office upstairs close to where the second living room is.