Chapter 27: Hangout

Anastasia

Cold Decembers

Walker and Jess are due to come in a few mins this should be fun, I get out the shower in the meantime.

Antonio went back home, everyone and I mean EVERYONE is coming tonight to hangout. Walker thought it would be a good idea to have us all bond.

I didn't think it was a bad idea until now, when i'm getting ready as Antonio is. Catching some glimpse of his back when trying on different things from the window.

When I caught eye contact with him thats when I had to go over and shut my blinds before a whole strip tease happens again.

Rather no one asks.

But anywho, walking to my closet I stand there.

I hear my door bust open, It's Walker and Jess are screaming about something, not sure what it is though.

It's always something with them two.

All I get is, "Hi Ana!" From both of them.

I say hi back.

When I did they started to yell again, something about how slow they both drive and how much faster they can both go if the cop wasn't behind them.

Sometimes I just can't with the both of them.

Looking back at my wardrobe I see whats in there, it's going to be about 75 degrees so it's going be nice.

I hope, sometimes it gets colder where we are going compared to where we are right now. Not sure because there is so much water around there.

I get a white long sleeved tight shirt, it's a little cropped but not to much. Then I get some black mom jeans. Hoping that I don't look to revealing or so much of an attentions seeker.

"Is Xavier coming with us?" I yell to them, just making sure if I have to drive more than two person.

"I think he is driving himself!" Walker yells back at me and then yells another thing back at Jess after he gives me a response.

Then paring it with Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Pure $'.

Putting it on and moving out of the closet with my towel, before that I changed the song on my I pad.

The music was way lower before because it was only in my bathroom speakers and now I blast it onto my main speakers in my room.

'Murder she wrote.' By sleepy hallow plays on my ceiling speakers. I recommend this song very much it is just the getting ready vibe some.

Walking in I see Walker and Jess singing to it, "You look good," I hear Walker say and I get a thumbs up from Jess playing with my makeup. Not surprise she used to just come over to play with my LED lights.

"Thanks."

"Oh happy birthday!" Walker says.

Jess slaps him, "We were suppose to say it together stupid." She rolls her eyes and smiles at me, "Happy Birthday Anastasiaaa!"