Chapter 8: Jessica's "Friend"

Anastasia

(Wockesha - Moneybagg yo)

The first period with Walker was interesting...Walker and a few of his football friends played a prank on our first-period teacher. Walker was a two sport kind of guy, basketball was his favorite but Football kept him hyped.

Just to sum it up, our teacher was fuming...I guess teachers don't like it when they open up the Promethean board to see two penises on the screen.

Nearly almost launched myself into Walker because of my virgin eyes!

Then people asking if they it was them the penis to justify it was or wasn't them...They found out who it was, Omar he had the 'Biggest Penis.' out of them so they took a picture of this along with the smallest which was, Abraham.

Wasn't the best picture, I didn't know it was too big... and hairy. Omar's abs were fully on display so I wasn't complaining.

"Okay, class today is going to be a slow-moving day." I took a seat next to Gabby and she smiled at me, I guess she's having a nice day.

"We are going to wrap up our word projects, I know I said they would be due today I notice a few people weren't nearly as done as others in the first period. So I've decided to give you some extra time." Mr. W finishes off opening up his computer and me silently praying there aren't any nude pictures.

Welp, there aren't kinda disappointed but I pulled out my computer since I type faster on that and opened open a new fresh Google Doc.

Antonio had come into class late with one of his Officer, Jordan. That was Gabby's Jordan, I look over quickly at Gabby to see a scowl on her face I grin at her.

"Why are you late Mr. HernandeZ." Mr. W asks not looking up from his computer, Jordan, and Antonio sat behind me and Gabby but I did catch the little glimpse that Jordan gave to Gabby.

"I'm here aren't I?" He remarkably adds from under his hood.

"Didn't answer the question." Mr. W finally looked up at Antonio in my direction... It looked like he was looking at me so I looked at the doc and started brainstorming on how to start this 1000 word thing.

I noticed some arguing back and forth towards the Officer and Antonio, then a grunt is received from Antonio. "I had some business to do first. Sir."

"What kind of business." Well, this is getting too overhand...should I stop it? I'm great at drawing the attention to me which seems to be it but they are really looking at Antonio.

"That isn't a question someone should be answering..." I hear a girl speak up from the back, I turn and face the unknown voice. To see a small petite girl with black hair and blue eyes.

"Mrs. Williams?" Mr. W asked her and she looked up from her computer and looked at him with her eyes.

"Yes? Mr. Wezeal?" I hear snickering throughout the classroom along with mine.

"Go on speak about the topic." He asks as she sits up into her seat.

"Just because someone is late doesn't mean shit. Language . He has a fucking Language. Officer for a reason, pretty damn sure that he wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to and how would you feel if someone had asked you those questions and you didn't want to speak about the damn fucking Language topic." She slammed her hands, it sounds like this is all Deja Vu for her.

The way she just spoke sounded like something just snapped in her.

Mr. W looked at her and then glanced at the whole class. "Continue working." Seems like for someone so small they sure hold a lot of sass.