Author's Note

Hello everyone, I just wanted to clarify some things before I start this story.

This story is indeed and Omegaverse dnf fanfic which also consists of karlnap.

George is 23 (Omega)

Dream/Clay is 21 (Alpha)

Karl is 22 (Beta)

Sapnap/Nick is 20 (Alpha)

(Alphas, Omegas, and Betas can be any gender.)

Here's some little definitions.

Marking- Is like marriage/claiming and eventually leads to mixing their scents. An alpha and omega bite at the juncture between the neck and shoulder.

Slick- Is a very sweet smelling fluid secreted by omegas when in heat.

Heat- Similar to menstruation, minus the pain and blood. It's where an omega's sexual activity heightens.

Rut- An alphas version of a heat, except they're more aggressive and dominant. Is brought when an omega triggers it through their heat. Doesn't happen as much as an omega's heat.

Scents- Omega's are sweet, Beta's are calming/natural, and Alphas are overpowering and musky.

In this world, they can no longer access their wolf forms and are full human due to past events. George and Karl are best friends while Dream and Sapnap are best friends.

For the 23 years George has been living his life as an alpha, until he meets Dream and goes through his first heat. George is no ordinary omega; he has a feminine build, but has alpha traits.

I think that's enough explaining. If I need to explain this again or more, I'll do so further down the road.

I am still working on a discord, getting the bots all sorted. I should have it all sorted by maybe the end of the month or the beginning of next month and I'm debating if I should use my Twitter for the time being.

Also, I don't not ship them irl. I only write based of their characters.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy:)