Prologue

Alphas, Betas, and Omegas all used to be able to transform into wolves. Then the older generation started to lose that ability. As time went on, no one was able to turn, which relieved the future generation. They all now live as normal humans in a standard world.

---------------------

George was an alpha, according to test results. When you reach the end of elementary, you have to get tested to determine what you are. In middle school, you start to learn more about A/B/O.

At the age of 14-16, omegas start to experience their first heat and it disgusted George. George always felt terrible for omegas due to how vulnerable they were. He was glad that he wasn't one.

As time went on, everyone around him started to wonder if he was an alpha because of his feminine build, but he ignored them. All his friends throughout high school started to go their separate ways, but he didn't seem to care because he only cared about his best friend, Karl. Karl was a beta, which everyone hated betas. They had the traits of both an alpha and omega. Unlike George, he loved how lucky they were and always enjoyed their company.

Karl and George stayed together for years. They even decided to move in with each other. They both graduated from College (US) with their Bachelor's degree. Karl got his degree in movie/production, George got his in computer science. They both had good jobs and were doing so well until everything went downhill for George.

a/n: Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this was bad because it was kind of rushed. I'm trying to get into the main plot of this story. 

Anyway, maybe the first chapter will be posted in a few hours:)

I hope you're all doing great<33