Part 1: Babysitters Club

A/n there will be cursing in this story, there will also be things that can trigger someone, such as panic attacks, self harm, verbal/physical abuse etc.

I woke up in the morning to my father screaming my name.

Father- Emily Mae Walter, get your ass up
Emily- I'm up father, what do you need?
Father- get me a beer bottle from the fridge!
Emily- yes father

I run over to the fridge and get him a beer bottle. I run over to him and hand it to him so he doesn't get mad.

Father- go get ready for school, I want you out of my house!
Emily- yes father
Father- hurry up bitch
Emily- yes father

I run up to my room and get ready for school. I put my clear glasses on and put this outfit on...

With my white Air Force 1s

With my white Air Force 1s. I then put my hair up in a high ponytail, and grab my backpack, making sure I had my laptop and books in it. Once I checked everything, I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and ran out of the house before my father could do anything to me. If you couldn't tell, my father is abusive. He has been since my mom died 6 years ago... she died in a car crash, and I haven't been the same since. I'm not the only one who knows I've changed. My best friends Sam, and Kristy, know I'm not the same. I'm pretty sure their older brother Charlie knows to. We talk sometimes, but I don't consider him a best friend. At school I get bullied a lot because I'm sorta well known, because of my music. And a lot of the people that bully me, know my mom died, so they use that against me. My main bully is a girl named Casey. She has the perfect body, and everyone loves her. Or they're afraid of her. I on the other hand, absolutely hate her, including Sam and Charlie. Even though I'm not super close with Charlie, he's always there for me, if I need him. Anyway, I finally made it to the Thomas house, aka Sam, Charlie, and Kristy's house. I knock on the door, and their mom, Elizabeth answers the door.

Elizabeth- hey sweetheart! How are you?
Emily- I'm good, thank you. How are you?
Elizabeth- I'm great, thanks for asking. Sam is in his room, and I think Kristy is still getting ready in the bathroom.
Emily- okay, thank you
Elizabeth- of course, sweetheart

I run up to Sam's room and hear him playing the guitar. No surprise there. He doesn't notice me, so I stand at the doorway, and just watch him. Once he's done playing, he looks up and notices me at the door.

Sam- oh, hey Em
Emily- hey. That was good
Sam- eh it could have been better
Emily- oh come on, can't you take a compliment when you get one
Sam- depends
Emily- *laugh* omg Sam
Sam- *laugh* what?
Emily- you're such an idiot
Sam- so do you like having an idiot as your best friend?
Emily- who ever said you were my best friend?
Sam- *pretending to be offended* excuse me, who else would be your best friend?
Emily- Kristy
Sam- ugh seriously Emily
Emily- mhm

He comes up to me and tackles me on the bed. He then starts tickling me, until the point where I am crying and I can barely breathe because he is tickling me too much.