Part 5: Do you remember...

"𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕
𝔹𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖.
𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥.
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕"

We sat there in my room for a while, talking to Payton and getting all of my stuff. Or at least the stuff that I found important. Sam was going through some records that I had, which included The Beatles, Queen, and a bunch more, when I found a picture of my mom, dad and I. I looked at it and started to silently cry.

Sam- hey, I never knew you had all these records... where'd you get them from?
Emily- ...
Sam- Emily?

He turned around and saw me crying with the picture frame in my hand. He walked up to me and looked at what I was holding.

Sam- oh Emily...
Emily- I miss her... I miss how things used to be...
Sam- I know bubba, but it's in the past now... I don't think your mom would like to see you crying about this now would she?
Emily- no...
Sam- right... so come on, we're gonna finish your room, and we'll head back to our house, and we can watch some movies together...
Emily- ok
Sam- alright, then let's hurry with this. Also, I forgot to tell you, but Watson's coming over today for dinner I think, at least that's what I've heard
Emily- okay...
Sam- sorry...
Emily- no, don't be sorry, you've been so stressed out lately with me, that you haven't really done anything for yourself, or even thought about anything else. So, tomorrow I want to take you somewhere. We can go to the skatepark, and then we can hang around the mall or something, like we used to.
Sam- yeah, I'd like that
Emily- *giggle* okay let's finish then

Sam's POV

When Emily started crying, I felt so bad for her. Her family was so messed up, beside the fact that she has two older guy cousins. She's so adorable, but I hate it when she cries. It just makes me want to cry with her. Then when she giggled I couldn't help myself but smile to myself. I'm falling in love with Emily Walter...
Wow I would have never thought that I would fall in love with my best friend for so many years... how would she react to that? She probably just thinks that we are best friends and nothing else. But when I tell myself that I can't help but to just think about what Payton said... he said that he has heard a lot about me, and smirked at Emily. Should that mean something? Maybe she does like me too... I don't know, we'll see.

Emily's POV

Once we got everything finished, and I got all of my clothes in the suitcases, along with my records, and anything else, like beauty products, accessories, shoes, and anything related to that, Sam called his mom and she said she would be here soon. Sam and I decided to move everything downstairs so that it would be easier to get everything to the car. Once we finished with that Elizabeth got here. We brought everything to the car, and I was kind of amazed that I didn't have that much stuff. Anyway, while packing I found a stuffed animal I got from Sam a few years ago. He have it to me when we were messing around, and I ended up falling and fracturing my arm. He gave that to me as well as some flowers, and chocolate. He always thinks about other people rather than himself, which is one of the reasons I like him. But he does need to care for himself more, rather than caring about everyone else for once. I was holding the stuffed animal in my lap, while I lied my head on Sam's shoulder.