Part 18: She's awake

I'm going to stop putting song lyrics at the top. I find it easier to just write the part and then post it.

We all finished what we were doing and just talked for a few minutes. We were talking about the wedding and everything like that when Elizabeth came in the room.

Elizabeth- Claudia, your mom called. Mimi's awake
Avi- awww yay
Emily- that's so exciting

We talked for a few more minutes until we had to go home because it was getting late. Claudia's parents came and picked her up so she could go see Mimi in the hospital. We walked home and once we got in the house, we all went upstairs into our rooms to go to sleep. Sam came to my room and we cuddled and talked for a bit until I fell asleep in his arms.

*The next week*
The day after Mimi woke up was a long day. Elizabeth took Avi, Kristy and I with her to go cake tasting with Watson, and then after that Watson left, and then Elizabeth took the girls and I to go flower shopping. She decided on a champagne looking pink with a cream colored white. It was like an antique kind of theme for the ceremony because the wedding was being held where generations of the Brewers families were wedded, so it was considerably out-dated, but pretty. After that we went to stores to pick stuff out for the reception. We got some flowers and tablecloths, stuff like that.

The day after Sam, Charlie, Andrew, David Michael, and Watson went to get fitted for there suits, so that left the girls and I alone. Avi, Kristy and I were planning a bridal shower for Elizabeth so she could have some relax time with friends. We invited all of the girl's moms, and made sure to let them know it was a surprise. We found this really cute Italian place, and we rented it out for a few hours. Stacey, Claudia, Avi and I went to Target to get some decorations and games we could play. We made it 80s and 90s themed, so we had some trivia based on those decades. We got some center pieces for the tables, and balloons to put around the room.

The next day was the bridal shower so Avi drove Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, and I to the bridal shower so we could set the stuff up. On the way we got the cake that we had someone make for us, and some other treats as well. We all made it to the place and got everything ready. Claudia's mom was bringing Elizabeth so that was why we brought Claudia and Mary Anne with us. When Elizabeth got there we hid and yelled 'surprise' like most surprise parties. We talked about if she was ready for the wedding, and if she was excited, that kind of stuff. The lady who owns the place was really nice, and we talked to her about the wedding and stuff too. Then we all went home and went to bed.

Within the next few days we didn't really do anything but relax because we've been super stressed out about the wedding. Today all Avi and I have been doing is watching our emails to see if we got the part in the show. If you are confused, the show is called Total Eclipse, and it's a Brat movie. If you don't know who they are, they make shows with growing influencers. They also made the show Chicken Girls. I auditioned for Kate, and Avi auditioned for Diana. I was sitting in my room with my head on Sam's lap, and we were watching the movie Paranormal Activity.

Sam- he's so stupid
Emily- he's pissing it off! He's inviting it into his life with the Ouija board!

We kept watching the movie, and then all of a sudden an email popped up on my laptop. I looked at it and saw it was the casting people for the show. I took a nervous breath and looked at Sam. He looked at the email and looked excited to open it. That's when Avi came in the room with her laptop.

Avi- did you get an email too?
Emily- yeah. I didn't open it
Avi- me neither

She set her laptop on the desk and looked at me.

Avi- we open it on three
Emily- one
Avi- two
Avi,Emily- three

I opened the email and scanned through it.