Part 13: Christmas (2)

"𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖
𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕡
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕚𝕣𝕔𝕦𝕤"
———————————————————————————

You were sitting in Charlie's room, talking with the others when we get called down for dinner. We all go downstairs and say thank you, and we all start eating. We talked about some of the stuff we got, and Sam was really happy that he got a new song book. I laughed at him, and he smiled at me, kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked at Avi, who was smirking at us. I rolled my eyes playfully at her, and then I felt something on my thigh. I looked under the table and saw Sam's hand on my thigh. I put my hand on his and he chuckled. We finished eating, so Eliza, Avi and I went and washed the dishes, while the boys tried to settle David-Michael, Karen, and Andrew down. Karen wasn't that hard, we only had to tell her to sit down by the tree and she did. It was a bit harder for David-Michael and Andrew. Once we finished with the dishes, the boys finally sat down, and we sat with them. As tradition, we gave the little ones their presents first, because they could be very impatient. I gave Karen some flower crowns I thought she would like. She said she loved them and that made me very happy, especially cause I don't really know her. I got Andrew some cars, cause I thought maybe he'd be into cars like his father was, and it turns out he was, cause apparently he has bibs full of them at their house, which then again made me feel accomplished. I know David-Michael liked to do some mind- challenging things, so I got him a few puzzles, and some of them were of Harry Potter, which I knew he liked watching.

I don't really know that, just go with it.

Just watching his face light up as he saw them made my day. He ran up to me and hugged me, telling me thank you, and I giggled a little and said it was no problem.

Sam- I swear you know my brother more than I do
Emily- I used to spend more time with him than you did
Sam- good point

We all laughed and then the older kids, including me, got all of our stuff and opened it. I opened Avi's first because why not, and she got me new colored pens and highlighters, with a song book.

Avi- I thought I'd give you the pens and highlighters because I know that you like to keep organized.
Emily- you know me too well. Thanks Av
Avi- no problem!

I opened Charlie's next, and he gave me an abundance of jewelry, like he does every year. I laughed at him and said thank you. I then opened I got from Eliza and David-Michael. They knew me pretty well, so they got me some Beatles and Queen records. I smiled at them and gave David-Michael a hug, and of course said thank you to Elizabeth. Then I opened my gift from the Brewer family, and I got some candy, and a lot of it. They also gave me some gift cards to H&M, and Bath and Body Works, places like that, and I thanked them, and gave Karen and Andrew a hug. I opened Kristy's next, and I honestly wasn't surprised to get some hoodies and sweatpants from her cause she knows I love that. She also wasn't surprised that I got her the same thing and we laughed at each other. We hugged each other, and then Sam gave me his. He gave me two, one was pretty big, and the other one was small. He told me to open the big one first, so I did, and when I opened it, I was surprised to see a guitar. I looked at him and smiled really big.

Sam- now you have your own guitar to practice with
Emily- I love it
Sam- good, I was nervous you wouldn't
Emily- why wouldn't I?
Sam- I don't know