Part 14: Shirtless

I'm really sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I was super busy this weekend, I had a wedding to go to on Friday that lasted ALL day, and we got home super late so I didn't even get the chance to write this. Then yesterday my town had a fest thing and parade, for the 4th of July, and I was apart of the parade so I had to go. We were at the fest for a long time, and we once again, got home super late. I might post another part later today or tomorrow to make up for it, but we'll see. Anyway, happy 4th of July for all you Americans!!!
_________________________________
"𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙
𝕀𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕘
𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝕀𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕤
𝕊𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕜𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕖
𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙
𝕆𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕠𝕕
𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖"
———————————————————————————
*one week later*

Today is the day Avi, Charlie, Sam and I head to LA for the audition. We were all really tired and didn't want to get up because we had a long night last night, as it was New Years. We all sat outside and watched the fireworks, and counted down to midnight.

*flashback*
We were sitting outside waiting for the countdown to start. We were watching it live from the New York live thing if you know what I'm talking about, lmao. We were in the same time zone as them anyway so it worked. We were a minute away from midnight and we were all pretty excited. I was sitting next to Sam, and he had his hand on my thigh, while my head was resting on his shoulder. All of a sudden we heard everyone starting to count down from 15, so we joined.

Everyone-
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Happy New Year!!!

And all of the fireworks went off.

Sam- *whispering* happy new year, my love

He moved his hand from my leg to my cheek, and softly kissed me, and I kissed him back. We stayed like that for a bit, and then we pulled out of the kiss. I laid my head back on his shoulder, and watched the fireworks with him.

Emily- happy new year, love...

*end of flashback*

Right now I'm getting ready in my bathroom, while Sam is getting dressed in my room. I put this on...

I had already gotten dressed before Sam even got up, so I was finishing up my morning skincare routine so he could get up and ready

I had already gotten dressed before Sam even got up, so I was finishing up my morning skincare routine so he could get up and ready. Even though Sam and I had been dating for almost a month, I've never seen him shirtless, and he had only ever seen me in a sports bra, or crop top. I know, we've been friends for years, and we've never seen each other without a shirt on, which was kind of weird. Sam and I aren't big swimming people, so we never really went to the pool or in the water at beaches. If we had, we were never together. Anyway, I finished putting some concealer on to hide some redness on my face, and then I put my stuff in my bag to bring to the airport, and I walked out of the bathroom. I walked out and saw Sam without a shirt on. He heard me open the door and smiled. I looked at him with wide eyes and I covered my eyes with my hands. I heard him slightly chuckle.

Emily- oh my god, I'm so sorry *covering my eyes*

He walked over to me and gently moved my hands from my eyes. He smiled at me, and I smiled back at him. He hugged me, still shirtless might I add, and of course I hugged him back. My hands were on his bare back, and I'm not gonna lie, he was really warm, and I liked it.

Sam- no need to be sorry, love. It was bound to happen sometime wasn't it?
Emily- I guess so... you look hot...
Sam- do I now...

He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he pushed me into the wall, not breaking the kiss. It turned into a make out, and Sam moved his lips from mine, to my neck. I gasped a little, and I'm going to be honest, it felt really good, but we agreed to wait for this, so I slightly moved away, and Sam moved his lips away from my neck, with a worried look on his face.

Sam- oh, right... I'm sorry, I kinda forgot we agreed to wait for this...
Emily- it's ok... I just don't want to go to far...
Sam- okay, that's fine. You'd tell me if something was wrong, right?
Emily- um... yeah?
Sam- hey, what's wrong, babygirl
Emily- nothing... I'm fine
Sam- babe, I can tell something's wrong, just tell me
Emily- no. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine.

I grabbed my stuff from my room and headed downstairs. When I got there I saw Kristy and Mary-Anne. I slightly smiled at them, and by their faces, I could tell they knew something was up. But they soon got distracted from that, and looked confused at my neck. I looked at them and raised an eyebrow. I had no idea what they were looking at.

Kristy- what happened to your neck?
Emily- what do you mean?
Mary-Anne- it's a bit red. Did something happen?
Emily- oh, uh it's probably a rash or something, I don't know, It's fine though
Kristy- ok? Anyway, are you excited to go to LA?
Emily- I guess so. Im kind of nervous for the audition, but I should be fine.
Mary-Anne- you'll do great
Emily- thanks girls

We talked a bit more, before Sam, Charlie and Avi came down. Avi told me we were gonna switch seats in the plane. So now, I was sitting next to her, and Charlie and Sam were gonna sit next to each other. Sam must have talked to them because she seemed likes he knew what was going on. I nodded at her, and we all went to the car, and put our stuff in, and waited for Elizabeth to drive us to the airport. I had two bags, one with stuff that I would bring on the plain with me, which included snacks, and some other things that might be necessary. And my other one had all my clothes and stuff for the next week and a half. Elizabeth got to the car, and started to drive us to the airport, reminding us to behave. We all said we would, and we all became quiet. I was sitting next to Sam, and my head was facing the window, and I could tell he kept looking at me. Ever since earlier this morning, it's been a little awkward between us. All I've said to him was 'thank you' when he helped put my suitcase in the car. The car finally came to a stop once we got to the airport, and we all got out. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack, and hugged Eliza goodbye. She made Charlie promise that he would call her once we landed, and once we got to the hotel. We all soon walked into the airport, and walked through security. We got stopped a couple times, by fans asking for autographs or pictures, and of course we did. We soon made it to out gate, and waited for the plane. Once we were called onto the plane, we all handed our tickets to the flight attendant, and sat in our seats. I sat next to Avi, and I had the window seat. Charlie and Sam we across the aisle from us, and Sam also had the window seat. A few minutes later the pilot told us we were gonna take off, and to put our seatbelts on. We did as told, and the plane took off. Avi then started talking to me a bit, and I talked to her to, just giving each other company on the long flight to LA.

Avi- what happened between you and Sam?
Emily- didn't he tell you?
Avi- not really, he only said that he thinks he messed up because you won't talk to him.
Emily- oh
Avi- soooo...
Emily- *sigh* I've never seen Sam shirtless before. So I got ready in my bathroom to let him get ready in my room, and once I was done I walked in on him shirtless. I kind of covered my eyes and told him I was sorry, and he laughed at me. He uncovered my eyes and said it was ok, and then I may or may not have called him hot
Avi- oooo
Emily- anyway, he ended up kissing me and not turned into a make out. He pushed me against the wall, and then started kissing my neck. We had agreed to wait for that kind of stuff, so I slightly moved my neck away, and he pulled away, and looked at me worried. He said he was sorry, and then asked if I was ok, and I said I was, but he obviously knew something was wrong. I ended up just leaving the room, and I went downstairs and talked to Kristy and Mary-Anne a bit
Avi- well... what was bothering you?
Emily- umm

Oop-
Cliff hanger... y'all are gonna kill me